NUFC : Next Manager (Bruce is here forever)

Guest The Little Waster

Nufc Next Manager : Poch or Rafa ?  

343 members have voted

1. 1. Nufc Next Manager : Poch or Rafa ?

• Pochettino
    • Rafa

What’s the Rafa contract situation in a nutshell lads? Sure one of you will know.

One year left in China after this summer, based on his original deal, on huge money and has been a heavy influence on their planning and infrastructure investments. Would cost a huge amount, in manager terms, to get him I'd think.

Rafa walks in 'right then who's been saying it was more fun under Bruce? There's the door'

:lol: "who thinks Steve was more of a laugh than me? Oh come on, that's mental"

:lol: :lol:

So fucking good

Even if we only had a 20m budget if Rafa was willing I'd spend the whole lot on him.

It is not as if he works for free afterwards.

If he loves the club so much he could pay for his own wages.

I think and hope it is Rafa.  He started something, he should be able to finish it and with proper backing this time. 

Unless there was some elite, outrageously good manager like Ancelotti, Klopp or Guardiola available.  Which obviously isn't going to happen.  Then I can't really think of anyone I'd want more than Rafa. 

I think and hope it is Rafa.  He started something, he should be able to finish it and with proper backing this time. 

Unless there was some elite, outrageously good manager like Ancelotti, Klopp or Guardiola available.  Which obviously isn't going to happen.  Then I can't really think of anyone I'd want more than Rafa. 

Is Allegri classed as elite and outrageously good? Or not yet?

Has to be Rafa for me regardless of what level of investment is going to be put into the club.

If the investment is significant anyone else that would never have touched us with a barge pole previously is here only for the money.

It may read overly dramatic but Rafa gave me my club back when I’d all but lost the love for it. I believed in his vision and with any level of investment with an intention to be better I believe he is the right man to execute it.

Should have just quoted this, actually. 

Don't think I'd have him in the conversation with the 3 very unrealistic names I listed, no.  Although I have just had a total block and realised Ancelotti is currently at Everton :lol:

Maybe now we're owned by a country.  We'll be quite a big draw.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Aye, he's elite as fuck. He's been learning English for a while and has been waiting for the 'right job' in England since he resigned at Juve. He's won Serie A six times since the 2010-11 season

Aye, he's elite as fuck. He's been learning English for a while and has been waiting for the 'right job' in England since he resigned at Juve. He's won Serie A six times since the 2010-11 season

I still want Rafa

I would prefer we looked at alternatives to Rafa, I take all of the points about him having a blueprint and unfinished business etc, but i just wouldn't go back, it very rarely works.

We've fond memories of Benitez and rightly so, but i'd leave it there, personally.

Pochettino would be my first choice, I don't know enough about Allegri's style, but its obviously a very impressive CV! but Poch would be the one i'd go for.

I feel the same, I'm surprised by the current poll results.