Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

I’m liking Keith’s positivity here, a nice positive way to start the day takeover fans. Not a disastrous result last night either as it also keeps Burnley in the mix, c mon you greasy chip butties this Saturday. Last chance for Fulham i’d suggest, fail to win that and the 3rd percentage will be 100 for me.

/https://twitter.com/NCSL1892/status/1362193850425606147?s=20

What does "neg, arb, comp" mean? I'm assuming arb means arbitration.

I’m liking Keith’s positivity here, a nice positive way to start the day takeover fans. Not a disastrous result last night either as it also keeps Burnley in the mix, c mon you greasy chip butties this Saturday. Last chance for Fulham i’d suggest, fail to win that and the 3rd percentage will be 100 for me.

Negotiations possibly ? I wasn’t sure on that either.

I assume it means negotiations, arbitration & his competition law court case

So for those in the know, what exactly is the hold up?

Are they not going through the motions arbitration wise? Ben Jacobs seems to think it's underway.

Ben, I believe, was referring to the overall process, including the preparation phase. As far as I know, there has been no mention of the actual hearing commencing.

My blindly optimistic theory is that all parties involved are now confident that a deal will be reached without the need for arbitration and we’re going to hear the big announcement suddenly in the next fortnight. And Amanda’s name on her zoom screen at the online press conference will be “Cabbage oot”.

Are they not going through the motions arbitration wise? Ben Jacobs seems to think it's underway.

Ben, I believe, was referring to the overall process, including the preparation phase. As far as I know, there has been no mention of the actual hearing commencing.

My blindly optimistic theory is that all parties involved are now confident that a deal will be reached without the need for arbitration and we’re going to hear the big announcement suddenly in the next fortnight. And Amanda’s name on her zoom screen at the online press conference will be “Cabbage oot”.

Romy.jpg

"I'm here live. I'm not keeping Bagpuss. Howay the lads."

Seems the most likely outcome at present  :lol:

It would be intriguing to know if the consortium have resubmitted their bid.

Did they ever officially withdraw their bid?

The Premier League confirmed they did.

Not sure of the official or legal term, but didn't it officially become null and void because of the time frame? It got 'timed out' basically.

Sunderland get taken over yet we don't even know any bid is currently on tje table for us. Great times.

Their takeover is fuck all with the 3 stooges still having 40%

Not if the person with 60% is happy to pump money in. Doesn't matter who owns shit if money is available.

It would be intriguing to know if the consortium have resubmitted their bid.

Did they ever officially withdraw their bid?

The Premier League confirmed they did.

Not sure of the official or legal term, but didn't it officially become null and void because of the time frame? It got 'timed out' basically.

Wasnt that just the initially agreed price?

Sunderland get taken over yet we don't even know any bid is currently on tje table for us. Great times.

Their takeover is f*** all with the 3 stooges still having 40%

Not if the person with 60% is happy to pump money in. Doesn't matter who owns s*** if money is available.

Is that why he's already came out in an interview saying he will be working within the current payscales for the club. Doesn't sound like he's pumping in anything,

Their takeover is f*** all with the 3 stooges still having 40%

Not if the person with 60% is happy to pump money in. Doesn't matter who owns s*** if money is available.

Is that why he's already came out in an interview saying he will be working within the current payscales for the club. Doesn't sound like he's pumping in anything,

You obviously read more about them than me. Was that wages or transfer fees?

Edit - Actually, don't answer that. Why the fuck are we taking about Sunderland in the positive takeover thread  :lol: