Die Bundesliga

Paully

was it on here that someone posted that flowchart to chose your german club?  i ended with Borussia Mönchengladbach so i'm all in for them

Did you use this one?

Koln :lol:

Did they just say goal celebrations aren’t allowed with each other? Hugging and stuff? Why would that be a problem if they’ve all been tested last night and tested negative, as has been confirmed?

The players are the people who should be able to feel the most secure anywhere as they’ve had a test and know they’re not infected so can do what they want with each other surely

The mackems have partnered with fc koln

Mackems need to find a Liga 3 team to partner with.

Kaiserslautern fits.

Some mags once passed through Kaiserslautern on a train though so they’re tainted.

Guest neesy111

About to witness history here.

The first live football match between 3pm and 5pm on a Saturday to be shown on TV in the UK.

Wrong, fa cup Is shown then previously.

I always support Dortmund when they're on but there's too many young Americans in the league to just pick one.

So, Dortmund, Schalke, RB Leipzig, and Werder Bremen it is.

Have been meaning to ask why there are so many Americans in Germany actually. Do the players tend to come from military families?

It’s a combination of dual nationals (Jermaine Jones, John Brooks, Fabian Johnson, Tim Chandler) and Germany being more willing than other European countries to take chances on American youth players in recent years (Pulisic, Tyler Adams, Weston McKennie (who also lived in Germany as a kid), Gio Reyna, Josh Sargent).

The first live football match between 3pm and 5pm on a Saturday to be shown on TV in the UK.

:lol: that seems like something that shouldn’t be historic. Is there something sacrosanct about late afternoon that precludes scheduling football matches?

:lol: that seems like something that shouldn’t be historic. Is there something sacrosanct about late afternoon that precludes scheduling football matches?

You've surely noticed this before? None of the 3pm games are ever shown on UK TV. Its to protect lower league clubs I think