Callum Wilson

Strawberry

Think it was Steve Sidwell that said in training at Stoke, Joselu was the best finisher he’d ever seen.

I don't think finishing was his problem really, actually getting in goal scoring positions was the main issue. Not that dissimilar to Joelinton tbh.

So he won’t wear #9 then? Too bad. Thought it was reported the other day?

The Athletic said it somewhere and everyone took it as gospel despite no suggestion of it during the signing announcements.

People are more likely to believe news reports if they subscribe to the publication.

So he won’t wear #9 then? Too bad. Thought it was reported the other day?

The Athletic said it somewhere and everyone took it as gospel despite no suggestion of it during the signing announcements.

People are more likely to believe news reports if they subscribe to the publication.

Maybe, a form of cognitive/confirmation bias perhaps. I've always been very off-put by their presentation of themselves, sports yuppies.

I wonder to what extent going against club policy in signing Wilson - and the rest of this weeks transfer dealings for that matter, was based on Ashley thinking privately he wouldn’t be the owner soon. I bet he’s absolutely fuming.