Callum Wilson

Strawberry

Quick Wilson Fucks With the Keeper Watch 2022 update: There's a bit in the first half where Lloris catches a high ball and Wilson grabs his arm after and spins him around [emoji38]

It's not a huge stretch that had something to do with Lloris' decision to come out and challenge for the ball on Wilson's goal either, he's all pissed off and trying to do too much.

Edited by Miercoles

Think it’s difficult to judge really as I watch him closely and adore him and only see the others occasionally on highlights. With that caveat I think he’d do an admirable job for England. Selfishly I’m ok with him taking the World Cup to rest and recover and perform best for NUFC. 

The non Kane strikers for England are much of a muchness bar Rashford who IMO isn’t a #9 but will probably go to the WC. If Wilson wasn’t a crock you’d pick him as his stats stack up massively and he’s a pain but  then he’s not reliable in a different way just like DCL, Toney, Abraham, Watkins or whoever.

3 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

Aye, leave him here so we get have him fit for the rest of the season

From a selfish point of view. I want that as well. I'd argue that he is our most important player. 

Main reason is that we look a top 4 team with him in the team.

When he isn't, we are a midtable team since no one can replace him and that includes Isak. Although the last statement, is based on not seeing a fully fit Isak with Bruno and ASM etc. 

Edited by CPL

I want him to go, because its the last real chance he will get at a world cup, and while he may not see a huge amount of game time, the experience will stay with him for life, and I'd love our players to be happy with their football. 

Also him going will probably not injure him or tire him too much, since he is still unlikely to get much game time. But it would still be a great accomplishment and experience for him. He deserves it. 

1 minute ago, Smal said:

If Southgate was there today to watch Wilson then you'd have to think he'll take him after that, like. 

Unless he was there to watch Mings. In which case :lol: 

Comes to watch MIng's decides to take Longstaff instead [emoji38]