Callum Wilson

Strawberry

My patience has ran out with him.  There’s no easing of Isak’s load with a total crock as second choice.

At this point we need to cash in now, far too much of a liability, can't expect Isak to carry the entire load for major parts of next season, especially if we get back in Europe.

Class striker when fit, but the latter is becoming more infrequent.

5 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Some lad on Twitter saying Wilson has been available for 28% of the season. How much can we really expect to get for him?

Very little.

Be amazed if an English team comes in for him.

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

Would tear it up in the Championship. Sell him to some promotion chasing team. 

The only thing he's tearing is hamstrings

2 minutes ago, christ said:

I love the bloke but his body just can’t cope with the volume and intensity of training at this level anymore.

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Would tear it up in the Championship. Sell him to some promotion chasing team. 

46 game league season and Callum’s brittle body?

Al Pacino Scarface GIF

Guy should go to Saudi tbh.

We could probably get £20 million for him from a Saudi club, and he'll make really good money.

Not as taxing on his body too.

Body like a dropped packet of digestives :lol: Hopefully some Saudi / Turkish / Whoever team offer a decent amount in the summer. I'd snap their hands off for anything north of £10m. 

He just can't be relied on at all - as bad a fitness record at Michael Owen from his time here (though obviously, Wilson isn't a cunt!)  Time to say thanks, but move him on in the summer. Abroad beckons.....

19 minutes ago, Sima said:

My patience has ran out with him.  There’s no easing of Isak’s load with a total crock as second choice.

If we’re going with three strikers I think  I’m happy to keep him, otherwise I’d agree.

He's been unreal for us and I really like him, but I can't understand people's reluctance to sell him if we got a sensible offer, we really need our second striker to have a better fitness record, especially with Isak hardly being bulletproof either 

Just now, janpawel said:

He's been unreal for us and I really like him, but I can't understand people's reluctance to sell him if we got a sensible offer, we really need our second striker to have a better fitness record, especially with Isak hardly being bulletproof either 

That’s my concern today. Imagine if it’s a tight game or we’re trying to claw back into it, Isak running on empty towards the end and… can’t even finish the thought. Prospect of going to a very beatable version of Man Utd, for a game which really matters, without a striker is horrific. 

Just now, Coffee_Johnny said:

That’s my concern today. Imagine if it’s a tight game or we’re trying to claw back into it, Isak running on empty towards the end and… can’t even finish the thought. Prospect of going to a very beatable version of Man Utd, for a game which really matters, without a striker is horrific. 

Hopefully he'll be fit for Man U but "a little tightness" probably translates to "out until August" :lol:

Surely now ready for his Saudi payday, looked amazing in our last game, but he's just too injury prone. Massively frustrating all around and you have to feel for Wilson as he's still a top tier player when fit.