Tottenham Hotspur 1-1 Newcastle United- 27/09/20

Greg

Turning the sport into a complete farce. Why bother trying to create anything, just aim for the hands any time you get the ball.

The disturbing part being that we were actively looking for just that.

We had been screaming for handball every time the ball went near any opposition player all game.

Terrible stuff.

This is the thing. It was an actual ‘tactic’. I feel dirty and a bit sick.

Absolutely jammy as fuck sequence there like. Firstly it was never a free kick in a milluon years as Joelinton just fell into the Spurs player :lol: Secondly I thought Carrolls arm was fractionally offside but declared onside :lol: and to top it all off it was a scandalous decision to award a pen. Dier had no idea where the ball was :lol:

Lascelles one should’ve been a pen if that one was given :lol: Absolutely zero consistency even with the s*** rules.

Lascelles hands were down, whereas Dier's were clearly raised. Those are the laws now.

It’s not at all. Lascelles made his ‘body bigger’ as his arm was slightly away from his body. Under the current rules, it should’ve been a pen.

If his arm wasn’t there, would it have hit his body, if the answer is no - it has to be a pen.

You’re allowed to have arms.

Not if they make your body bigger you’re not.

It's all coming up Pickford.

Absolutely jammy as fuck sequence there like. Firstly it was never a free kick in a milluon years as Joelinton just fell into the Spurs player :lol: Secondly I thought Carrolls arm was fractionally offside but declared onside :lol: and to top it all off it was a scandalous decision to award a pen. Dier had no idea where the ball was :lol:

You can’t be offside with your arm.