Football governance

Nobody

3 minutes ago, triggs said:

The PL will definitely just go on like nothing ever happened. Can't see any punishment being enforced bar maybe a small fine

Mild hope that it might bring the 14 clubs a little closer together but doubtful.

6 minutes ago, Disco said:

Spineless fucking no mark wankers. Couldn’t even last 48 hours by their abhorrent decision. What a pathetic bunch of snivelling tosspots. They should be openly mocked and scorned for life.

Your anger and vitriol in this thread tickles me to no end. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Disco said:

Spineless fucking no mark wankers. Couldn’t even last 48 hours by their abhorrent decision. What a pathetic bunch of snivelling tosspots. They should be openly mocked and scorned for life.

Harsh on the mods, I actually quite like the new forum

The condescension is off the charts, like. 

Can't help but feel immense satisfaction at these people having exposed themselves as the criminals they are. It just absolutely has to be followed up. 

3 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Your anger and vitriol in this thread tickles me to no end. :lol: 

It’s the amateurishness that annoys me as much as anything. Genuinely think I could devise better rigged super league myself that would at least not be overtly shit and destroyed within 48 hours and if it was I’d at least front it out. Honestly man.

That and it being different levels of shit of course. Not that the current alternative is in anyway good or well run from a sporting perspective.