Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111
4 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Should’ve kept Wenger 🙂

Disagree, it's like us under Bobby.  They didn't get timing of it right and decisons after it right.

He gave Ozil that ridiculous contract, which has hamstrung their finances for ages.  

Guest neesy111
15 minutes ago, La Parka said:

Arteta isnt good enough

Thought he would do well but he's on a tight rope now.  Should just concentrate on playing their youngsters and ditch PEA etc.

2 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Disagree, it's like us under Bobby.  They didn't get timing of it right and decisons after it right.

He gave Ozil that ridiculous contract, which has hamstrung their finances for ages.  

Well we shouldn’t of got rid of SBR when we did so... 🙂

It’s sickening to see the media gang up on Arteta….He must go,not good enough….European Semi Final, Mid table PL…The same media who are saying Bruce is doing a good job….The whole media love in for the “supposed”Big 6 is embarrassing and repugnant.

5 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

Arsenal would be top of the premier league if they could play us every week..... It’s so annoying how they just roll us over considering how terrible they are

and similarly brighton would get a champions league slot.

2 hours ago, andyc35i said:

Arsenal would be top of the premier league if they could play us every week..... It’s so annoying how they just roll us over considering how terrible they are

The only time we have given them a real game within the Ashley period was the 2 - 1 win under Rafa. I know we beat them under Hughton, but that was a bit of smash and grab. Yet, it’s been years since they were a really top team and the last few years distinctly average. We just roll over with them for some reason.