Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

21 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Leeds with only 9 senior outfield players.

How many have covid and how many are unvaccinated therefore have to isolate?

Its a total farce that they're letting some games go ahead whilst others aren't. If this happened in February its not a problem, but being able to play new signings in rearranged games, and having opposition that might not be as arsed as the have less to play for later in the year is a big issue. 

Either everyone plays, you call up youth players etc. Or they cancel everything until Boxing Day or January. 

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

How many have covid and how many are unvaccinated therefore have to isolate?

Its a total farce that they're letting some games go ahead whilst others aren't. If this happened in February its not a problem, but being able to play new signings in rearranged games, and having opposition that might not be as arsed as the have less to play for later in the year is a big issue. 

Either everyone plays, you call up youth players etc. Or they cancel everything until Boxing Day or January. 

They’re all just regular injured I think.

44 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Would be good to see Blackburn back up. 

Why.

I know in the 90’s they won the league thanks to being able to buy it, but generally I find them to be a nothing club, always used to see their fans just start walking out at the 70th minute along the pitch side, those who bothered to turn up in anyway.

Do the Venkey’s still own them?

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Would be good to see Blackburn back up. 

I remember people used to piss and moan about the likes of Blackburn/Bolton/Wigan were  in the league but I always liked the fact they were northern towns where you could take big away following.

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Why.

I know in the 90’s they won the league thanks to being able to buy it, but generally I find them to be a nothing club, always used to see their fans just start walking out at the 70th minute along the pitch side, those who bothered to turn up in anyway.

Do the Venkey’s still own them?

Still Venky's. I think their fans deserve a bit of success for that reason alone

Guest neesy111
Just now, Big Geordie said:

What’s happened to Leeds - 2jd season syndrome? 

2nd season and injuries.  Their players seem to be making lots of individual mistakes like ours.