Crystal Palace 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 27/11/20 - Post match from page 17

BlueStar

Maybe dramatic but I think I’m done watching our games while Bruce is manager now. I’ll just follow the score and watch those 3 minute sky sports clips at full time. That was actually awful today against one of the worst sides we’ve played in a while. There was absolutely no gamelan or alteration to a system that wasn’t even nearly working and this is every single week.

You can point fingers at Ashley for all of his failings or an on/off takeover but we’ve gone so far backwards as a team from Rafa to Bruce with an objectivity much stronger squad. I don’t think the players are buying into it anymore either.

We'll drop a couple of places before the end of the weekend, you'd expect. But results like tonight, as they have during the course of Bruce's time, put paid to any notions of relegation. Far too much talent in the side. Even Joelinton decided to bring us up to ten players in the second half, to almost level the playing field.

(Yes it's a Hendrick joke)

Maybe dramatic but I think I’m done watching our games while Bruce is manager now. I’ll just follow the score and watch those 3 minute sky sports clips at full time. That was actually awful today against one of the worst sides we’ve played in a while. There was absolutely no gamelan or alteration to a system that wasn’t even nearly working and this is every single week.

You can point fingers at Ashley for all of his failings or an on/off takeover but we’ve gone so far backwards as a team from Rafa to Bruce with an objectivity much stronger squad. I don’t think the players are buying into it anymore either.

It's why it is so frustrating when we pull out a result.

Because Bruce can then just continue getting away with it.

It was a shocking performance tonight again, with Darlow really keeping us in it and then 5 mins at the end and all anyone will see is a 2 nil win.

It's sickening. It really is.

I've only seen the last 20 minutes today, but it's wasn't bad at all in fairness. Good win and points. Keeps us ticking over until the PL give in and we become filthy rich.

Thats like saying you were in a coma for the first 11 months of 2020

I wish :lol:

That game felt like 9 hours. Long haul flights have gone quicker.