Leeds United 5-2 Newcastle United - 16/12/2020 - Postmatch reaction from page 18

Disco

Allardyce coming in at West Brom could make the relegation threat a bit more serious from Ashley's POV in terms of sacking Bruce? (If there really is a deal in the offing to sell he surely cares a lot about this)

I really feel like we should appreciate Bruce like all the pundits tell us to. This is brilliant. We can’t possibly expect to compete with these newly promoted teams.

We can’t expect a Bruce team to compete with a Bielsa team, that’s actually true

I really feel like we should appreciate Bruce like all the pundits tell us to. This is brilliant. We can’t possibly expect to compete with these newly promoted teams.

We can’t expect a Bruce team to compete with a Bielsa team, that’s actually true

Can't expect changes overnight.

Allardyce coming in at West Brom could make the relegation threat a bit more serious from Ashley's POV in terms of sacking Bruce? (If there really is a deal in the offing to sell he surely cares a lot about this)

Will need a couple of results like this on the trot to make him squirm.

Still, at 5-2, the score flatters this sort of ‘performance’

What a goal.  I just hope the Bruce apologists analyse this game like they do after his spawny odd goal wins.  Forget the score, we've been out thought and took to the cleaners.  The score actually flatters us.