Manchester City 2-0 Newcastle United - 26/12/2020 - post match p10 onwards

Disco

We're not completely out of it, though it's hard to imagine Joelinton getting on the end of a chance, let alone finishing it.

Young Matty has done pretty well. It's nice to see a midfield player who looks half way comfortable on the ball.

He seems to have shed a few pounds since last season.

No bumming but pleased with the effort even if we are a bit s**** , more f***s given than v Brentford imho

Matty looks a million times better than his brother, even if he hasn’t done much

I think I need to adjust me set.  He's slow, doesn't tackle and can't pass a ball other than a simple 5 yarder.  A shortstaff version of longstaff.

No bumming but pleased with the effort even if we are a bit s**** , more f***s given than v Brentford imho

Matty looks a million times better than his brother, even if he hasn’t done much

I think I need to adjust me set.  He's slow, doesn't tackle and can't pass a ball other than a simple 5 yarder.  A shortstaff version of longstaff.

It’s his first game of the season you moron , he’s doing ok as others have said ffs.

It’s his first game of the season you moron , he’s doing ok as others have said ffs.

Moron because I have a different view lol.  He runs about and that's about it.

Now he's put several balls out to the right, 20 to 30 yarders, around and over the Man City player facing him, so you've made that nonsense up.

Think I’m with Torchy on this one. He doesn’t have much about his game to me. Sean has a decent range of passing, can cover a lot of ground when he gets going and has a decent long shot. Not that we’ve seen much of that recently mind. I’m just not sure what Matty does?

You are being a bit harsh tbf

You know fuck all then cos the kid has done ok