Arsenal vs Newcastle United - 18/01/21 @20:00 - Live on SkySports and in VR

5 at the back ditched

:lol: This is it with Brucey Beeftallow. He can't commit to a system. Unless he's getting results, it changes every game then he dresses it up as taking time/work in progress or what have you.

Stuck to the 5 at the back for quite a few games in a row, despite it being turbo shit. Caveat is that he actually thought it was working fine :spit:

:lol: True, should've said he thinks it's good/it's getting him results.

It's all superfluous anyway as by the time the game reaches the 80th minute and he's made his masterful substitutions, we're usually playing 2-3-4-1 or summat daft.

In fairness, it's pretty much always 9-0-1 :lol:

Based on Bruce's recent comments about "his way" and assuming we're playing 442 tonight, I feel like he's implying that 5 at the back was Rafa's way and wasn't working, despite the fact he's opted to play that system (or an abomination of that system more accurately) most of his time here.

He has no excuses at all, he's become so frustrating the way he goes on.

5 at the back ditched

:lol: This is it with Brucey Beeftallow. He can't commit to a system. Unless he's getting results, it changes every game then he dresses it up as taking time/work in progress or what have you.

Stuck to the 5 at the back for quite a few games in a row, despite it being turbo shit. Caveat is that he actually thought it was working fine :spit:

:lol: True, should've said he thinks it's good/it's getting him results.

It's all superfluous anyway as by the time the game reaches the 80th minute and he's made his masterful substitutions, we're usually playing 2-3-4-1 or summat daft.

In fairness, it's pretty much always 9-0-1 :lol:

Until a goal is needed and the foolproof plan of "throw all the attacking players on" is brought into action. 'Tis an extremely clever approach to the counterbalanced "throw all the defenders on" tactic when trying to see a game out.

Honestly, how this cunt hasn't already been knighted for his services to football, I'll never know.

Changing to 4-4-2 in some great act of defiance against the [fuck knows what] who think we should be doing some fancy-dan [insert 21st Century formation]. As if formation isn't just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to our problems.

Hope everyone's got themselves ready for his shit-eating grin in the post-match media duties.

Lascelles and shelvey back,joelinton and miggy also in

If I could predict the lottery numbers, I wouldn't be posting on this forum. But I feel fairly confident in suggesting the grand plan will be for Shelvey to collect the ball from the centre halves - probably at a distance of 5m tops - then loft it forward (down the middle of the pitch) to Carroll, who will attempt to try and knock it down for Wilson.

How fucking exciting this is going to be. I'm shaking already.