Newcastle Utd. V Leeds Utd. 6pm kick off live on BT Sport 26th Jan

GWN

I've heard from a good source that we will be having 2 false 10s and a false3, all on the bench

I've heard from a good source that we will be having 2 false teeth and a false leg, all on the centre forward

3/1 at home to win at home to a newly promoted team. Absolutely scandalous.

10/3 on Betfair, I actually think as it draws closer we might win this, based only on instinct that usually proves right .just got a feeling and it will keep him here all season afterwards.

Logic says no chance but.......

We've barely mustered a shot on target that any opposition goalkeeper couldn't throw their cap on for about five matches, I'm not sure why people suddenly think we'll beat Leeds.

We're the perfect side for them to get back to winning ways against - no energy, no pressing, no desire. They'll soon get in their groove and beat us by at least a couple. I just hope it's four or five so we can see Bruce fall to bits live on the telly.

Please just bum us, not softly, aggressively.

I think the scoreline of this loss doesn't matter in the grand scheme, but if it's a good fashioned humping he's gonna have to sit and squirm through his presser. And that's about as much as I look forward to these days sadly.

Can we have a poll to see if anyone actually wants us to win tonight? I haven't spoke to a single person who doesn't want us to lose!

I still want us to win because we need to stay in the Premier to keep alive any hope of a takeover. If it goes through Buce will be sacked anyway. If it doesn't not really arsed about getting a new manager who'll work under Ashley. might as well keep Bruce and get relegated.