Newcastle Utd. V Leeds Utd. 6pm kick off live on BT Sport 26th Jan

GWN

Heads they win, tails we lose. He's staying regardless so frankly I couldn't give a fuck, although if there is still a very slim chance of a takeover it is extinguished on relegation. Even then I'm caring less and less about that after almost a year of nothing happening.

2-0

Seven shots, one on target

<40% possession

Bruce 'happy with the fight and desire seen...signs of improvement. Obviously theres been some criticism from the fans, but i don't think it's justified. Just got to dust down, roll sleeves up and get ready for next match. Im doing this my way and things are getting better. Knew this would be a tough game but never walked away from a challenge'

These comfortably beat the team who comfortably just beat us. They also battered us just recently. Another bad defeat for meatball. 😂

We might fluke a consolation goal though, so there will be another encouragement for Bruce to sell to the media for a other week.

I think people are giving Bruce to much credit here saying he could fluke a win or draw.

We are currently on 8 games without a win, this Leeds team beat us 5-2 six weeks ago, the talk of Leeds been tired and burnt out are folly, in that victory they scored 4 goals after the 60th minute, Leeds totally dominated with 69% possession and 25 shots on goal. The tactics Leeds use are totally opposite to what Bruce sets up and are a nightmare for him, he's at home so he will come out and try and attack more which Bielsa will lap up.

Everything is set up for a huge Leeds win.

ASM may not be Bruces saviour.  He was bordering on poor before he was dropped after being publicly criticised by Bruce. Then he's been out for a few weeks with COVID so it will take a while to get back up to speed.  Whether or not the motivation will still be there remains to be seen.  Hopefully he comes good after it's too late for Bruce

If we are having a problem with defensive injury then just go all out attack. His job is under pressure, he has nothing to lose by going for it and getting beat as everyone expects it anyway.

But no he'll patch up a leaky defence and get everyone behind the ball.

Few quotes from their chairman after the investment deal with the 69ers was raised today, another club aspiring for better that won't settle for 17th.

"Our plan is ambitious. We see our objective very clearly. We want to build the club to be just next to the top ones.

"I respect and admire what Leicester has done so that is my model, what we should aim to be — how they manage the club and keep their standards high.

“We are one of the few brands in the world which has a massive opportunity to build a club which can get next to the big ones because our brand is already well known. We are working to become more relevant to the new generation.”

Few quotes from their chairman after the investment deal with the 69ers was raised today, another club aspiring for better that won't settle for 17th.

"Our plan is ambitious. We see our objective very clearly. We want to build the club to be just next to the top ones.

"I respect and admire what Leicester has done so that is my model, what we should aim to be — how they manage the club and keep their standards high.

“We are one of the few brands in the world which has a massive opportunity to build a club which can get next to the big ones because our brand is already well known. We are working to become more relevant to the new generation.”

words tho lets see it on the pitch starting tomorow

words tho lets see it on the pitch starting tomorow

I find the fact that you must press "TAB" before typing, very intriguing :lol:

Struggling to get a shot on target, let alone a goal from open play. A win seems nigh on impossible under this utter fuckwit. Leeds knocked 5 past us a few weeks ago quite comfortably and I think another hiding is on the cards, it's fallen apart and Sat - Tues - Sat - Tues - Sat will finish him off. He can't cope. He's never coped. That's why he's a been a complete failure since he walked into management. He gets sacked or he walks out on clubs if he gets, what he considers to be, a better offer. Absolute shithouse of a human being.

Bingo. Don't know how anyone can even contemplate a result after watching our shambolic performances over the last month. Leeds will miss a good few chances and still win comfortably just because they'll run us into the ground.

These comfortably beat the team who comfortably just beat us. They also battered us just recently. Another bad defeat for meatball. 😂

We might fluke a consolation goal though, so there will be another encouragement for Bruce to sell to the media for a other week.

His post match interview when we score is going to be pitiful. We'll lose 7-1 and he'll be upbeat about the progress shown.