Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

He's been a turgid manager for 20 years and has openly stated of his unwillingness to learn and improve ("ah dowant really do tactics").

He's 60 years old and considerably richer than any of us will ever be. He could retire and overindulge his way to an early grave - but he hasn't. He's happy to carry on picking up jobs where he can - aided by his mates in the media - and achieving fuck all in return for the millions he's paid.

He's a fucking rat.

Remember when we'd beat teams under Rafa (like the 0-6 under QPR) he'd consistently be telling the players where they could improve and using his press conferences to keep pushing us forward.

One good win and Bruce is already dampening expectations telling us we can't be playing like Man City every week

13 minutes ago, Numbers said:

He's a thoroughly unlikeable bloke, I didn't really have a dislike for him until he showed up here with his pity party, i detest him now and thats all his making, patronising prick.

Same. We didn't really know him then and now we do. 'Better to be thought a c**t by fans but not manage their club, than to manage their club and remove all doubt" or however that phrase goes.

"Newcastle in the last 14/15 years have been in the bottom half of the Premier League. We would all love to see Newcastle being back to signing the Alan Shearers of this world for world record fees but that just isn't going to happen.

This is quite possibly the worst shite he's ever uttered in the last 22 months. The fact he's justifying his dogshit performance as manager for the last 2 seasons is bad enough, it's the implied "hey, this club's been here for ages, I'm no worse than the rest of them". The very fact he's come out and stated that the club's been in exactly the same position since Ashley's been here is damning. It's a backhanded way of saying "this is where we are, this is where we have been and this is where we will remain under this owner", he's not said it explicitly obviously but it's a tacit admittance and endorsement of the lack of ambition, hope and drive to be better than just existing in the bottom half. He's perfectly happy to be part of the team that only wants to finish bottom half - it suits him as he's proved he's incapable of top half management and it keeps him in a job and ticking over. Manager and owner are perfectly happy to maintain the (reduced) performance, one is incapable of improving and the other doesn't give enough of a fuck, they dovetail nicely and complement each others flaws and weaknesses.

We'll never get the club we all want until both of them fuck clean off and are gone for good.    

Guest neesy111

Honestly this bloke is 10x worse than Pardew and that's some going.  Even Pardew got sick of Ashley eventually.

9 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Honestly this bloke is 10x worse than Pardew and that's some going.  Even Pardew got sick of Ashley eventually.

I didn't think it was possible but he overtook Pardew's levels of cuntery months ago.

I can't even listen to the bloke at all. Repulsive fucker.

1 hour ago, RS said:

If Fulham go down I’d be very happy being 4th bottom so the fat useless fraud has nothing to be smug about 

I kind of asked this on the general NUFC thread, but nobody replied. 

Would most rather just finish 16th or 17th, or would you rather we got 6, or even 7, points from the last 3 to finish say 12th? The thought of listening to Bruce say 'ah finished 12th ya kna' makes me opt for the former.

Edited by Paullow

20 odd years as a manager, not a sniff of managing a top European or domestic club, not a single major trophy. Just hovering around like a manager with no clear identity of play or even trying to make a blueprint of his own style. A Fart bubble in the bath raises itself quicker than this frauds profile. 

Purely where he is because of his work as a player and "fergies captain" 

Thankfully a dying breed of football manager where one day, we will no longer have these types in the game.

(However for some reason I feel Rooney is the next "manager" to have a career based solely on their playing career and not their actual ability as a football manager) 

1 hour ago, GWN said:

I take it by the blanked answer of my post not one forum member will be going back. Good 

I’d go back purely to hurl abuse at this rat for 90mins so he and the world knows what we really think of him. 

I fear there’d only be a few of us doing it though while the others sat by and tutted. 

2 hours ago, LV said:

I’d go back purely to hurl abuse at this rat for 90mins so he and the world knows what we really think of him. 

I fear there’d only be a few of us doing it though while the others sat by and tutted. 

That’s fair enough but why waste the money ? And you’d be very much in the minority.

Bruce is well in with his mates in the media, he has performed terribly this season but now he has "saved us from relegation " in the same way Rooney saved Derby by winning 1 of the last 15 games

17 minutes ago, astraguy said:

I really wanna know how many Muppets have took the offer of attending the sheff game, anyone work in the bank office ?

There’ll be 10k there and there’d have been 50k plus if there were no restrictions you can guarantee it.

Guest neesy111

Not too sure about that on the 50k, I know quite a few ST's who didn't even bother trying to get tickets and are giving up.  

There’ll always be people ready to step in and Ashley will always produce cheap/free tickets to replace those though. You just have to see the number of people whinging about the ballet on social media.

Like others have said, there’ll also be the element who’ve missed going to the match.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

I don’t think people are going to have the appetite to vent at him if they were all let back into the stadium for the last home game.

People are going to be so happy to be doing normal things again there’s going to be a good atmosphere despite all the bullshit that’s gone on all season.

1 minute ago, Dr Jinx said:

I don’t think people are going to have the appetite to vent at him if they were all let back into the stadium for the last home game.

People are going to be so happy to be doing normal things again there’s going to be a good atmosphere despite all the bullshit that’s gone on all season.

And that's the reason why this club will never move forward under ashley! and why the media bait us because all we do is fuck all but just moan 

8 minutes ago, astraguy said:

And that's the reason why this club will never move forward under ashley! and why the media bait us because all we do is fuck all but just moan 

Yet weirdly we still get told our expectations are too high :lol: