Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

I've got to be honest, I find it a bit pathetic that they're having a go at him for smiling/laughing. People are reacting to a photo, whereas if you watch the walk he's actually pretty miserable for the most part. I'm sure OGS would have said something positive, to cheer him up.

I'll praise the media when they question his ability as a manager without dragging the fans into it.

‘When your favourite United have needed you this season then you’ve really pulled through, thanks for the 6 points, sugar tits’

https://theathletic.co.uk/2413134/2021/02/27/is-doing-nothing-the-biggest-gamble-of-all-for-ashley-and-newcastle/

"There was no cross-examination about Bruce’s own position, no queries about any vote-of-confidence conversations with Charnley. True, only three questions were allotted to written journalists and so it hardly amounted to serious interrogation, but it was perhaps reflective of the fact few believe Newcastle will part company with Bruce unless they are forced to."

https://theathletic.co.uk/2413134/2021/02/27/is-doing-nothing-the-biggest-gamble-of-all-for-ashley-and-newcastle/

"There was no cross-examination about Bruce’s own position, no queries about any vote-of-confidence conversations with Charnley. True, only three questions were allotted to written journalists and so it hardly amounted to serious interrogation, but it was perhaps reflective of the fact few believe Newcastle will part company with Bruce unless they are forced to."

The club are clearly trying to protect him from awkward questioning, or maybe they only use the free 40minutes on Zoom, hence restricting media/journalists to a limited time/number of questions.

Otherwise, why the restriction? Surely a PC over zoom or Teams should be no different to an in person PC, in terms of time allowed, and such like??

He always has done it, you can see his mouth moving getting ready to spout shit when interviewer starts asking his question.

It's the body language of someone not listening to the question or respecting the interview and is just fucking rude the stupid cunt. He's got such a victim complex, never seen anything like it

It’s baffling how he gets so pissy about it all. Laughable, how a 60 year old bloke who spent his whole adult life in top level football is so sensitive and irascible to criticism from the media and fans.

Every club he’s been at he’s eventually stunk the place out, and the critics have quickly come after him. Nearly walked from Birmingham due to it, managed Sunderland when they all knew he was a mag, and had a cabbage tossed at him during a match.

Think he’d have worked it out by now. Needs to get his heed out of his fat arse and do some self reflection.

However odious Fat Sam might be, he’s not short of some self confidence and will give as good as he gets with criticism. Was saying that he won’t struggle for another job despite sending WBA down this week. Steve Bruce is just such a fanny about it all, totally hysterical should anyone question the fact his side is a bag of shit to watch and is getting relegated.

It’s baffling how he gets so pissy about it all. Laughable, how a 60 year old bloke who spent his whole adult life in top level football is so sensitive and irascible to criticism from the media and fans.

Every club he’s been at he’s eventually stunk the place out, and the critics have quickly come after him. Nearly walked from Birmingham due to it, managed Sunderland when they all knew he was a mag, and had a cabbage tossed at him during a match.

Think he’d have worked it out by now. Needs to get his heed out of his fat arse and do some self reflection.

However odious Fat Sam might be, he’s not short of some self confidence and will give as good as he gets with criticism. Was saying that he won’t struggle for another job despite sending WBA down this week. Steve Bruce is just such a fanny about it all, totally hysterical should anyone question the fact his side is a bag of s*** to watch and is getting relegated.

" they all knew he was a mag" not sure about that bit mind  :lol:

Have a guess who has just said this on tv "Don't know what nufc fans want (Shows Wor flags banner) You know Mike Ashley well within his rights to continue to support his manager to run the football club as he sees fit its his.And we shouldn't be putting pressure on Bacon or Ashley in our position they need our support in theses tough tough times :'(

Have a guess who has just said this on tv "Don't know what nufc fans want (Shows Wor flags banner) You know Mike Ashley well within his rights to continue to support his manager to run the football club as he sees fit its his.And we shouldn't be putting pressure on Bacon or Ashley in our position they need our support in theses tough tough times :'(

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Jenas:

I cannot recognise this football club right now because it's not the football club I joined and that I was excited about.

This group of players and this manager are doing the best they can with what they have.

They are a team that most seasons is going to be around the relegation battle.

When we beat the mackems 5-1 the stadium music man put Sleepy Jean on for the crowd to sing along to. Cheer up Steve Bruce, Oh what can it be?, To a cretinous cabbage-headed b******... or something like that. Anyway, when the away fixture came around Steve warned in his pre-match press conference that he'd prepared a little song of his own for the Newcastle fans as a revenge dish. We drew the game 1-1 and then shortly after that the useful fat arse boil was given his habitual sacking.

I always wanted to know what song he'd picked out. Any guesses?

When we beat the mackems 5-1 the stadium music man put Sleepy Jean on for the crowd to sing along to. Cheer up Steve Bruce, Oh what can it be?, To a cretinous cabbage-headed b******... or something like that. Anyway, when the away fixture came around Steve warned in his pre-match press conference that he'd prepared a little song of his own for the Newcastle fans as a revenge dish. We drew the game 1-1 and then shortly after that the useful fat arse boil was given his habitual sacking.

I always wanted to know what song he'd picked out. Any guesses?

I was at a talkin when Bruce was makem manager and he said he was going to play "who let the dogs out" he also said he detested Ashley and Lambshite.

Predictions

"I couldn't fault them the way wuh went about wuh work, in the second half wuh came under the pump a little bit and the goalkeeper kept wuh in it at the end"

"Wuh got more up the top end of the pitch today"

"Ah've never seen owt like it with the luck wuh're getting with injuries, wuh get some centre halves back and wuh lose wuh strikers. It could only happen to me"

"Lots of positives, quietly confident, wuh play like that first half again and wuh'll be okay"