Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

21 minutes ago, Tiotes Witch Doctor said:

Agreed, but I think we might just have to be patient maybe for this and the Palace game, I'd still rather they take the time to make the right decision on the manager.

Id personally prefer we just let Jones take over temporarily but apparently they like Bruce.

I doubt they like Bruce, at least not in professional terms, it's more likely to be about getting their ducks lined up as others have put it. He'll be gone soon enough, that should show how much they 'like him'. 

There is literally nobody there to make the decision, I believe that's the issue. Once we have a DoF, Sporting Director or whatever on board I think we'll see things move pretty quickly.

No point in bring Lampard or whoever in if the Director fucking despises them or they have totally different ideas.

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Sacking this one isn't, it's a no brainer. Atmosphere may well have improved but I'm still thinking that this fat bell end is going to take us down.

Didn't say it wasn't an easy decision, said it was a big decision. They're not mutually exclusive.

If that's the case and he does (hopefully) leave before Sunday, surely that gives off a worse impression by new owners with regards to a PR win? 

Personally hope he's canned a minute before kick off but it probably looks a bit shitty to string the bloke along all week. No sympathy at all by the way, just if PR was considered in any way, taking him till later in the week, albeit hilarious for us, just gives Bruce's media pals a stick to beat them with imo.

He can’t be here come Sunday, we could win 5-0 and there’d be still, rightfully, be Bruce Out songs. The first half last home game was a barrage of abuse towards him. It was great. We simply can’t have new owners attending their first game with a wall of noise against the manager.

Pay him up and send him on his way.