Manchester United 3-1 Newcastle United - 21/02/2021 - post match p21

Disco

I think if you’re a Fulham fan watching that you’re pretty confident. Man U didn’t really put much effort in and scored 3 goals. We had a few good spells in the first half and the very start of the second but at 2-1 we totally gave in and that’s not a good sign.

I know this isn’t the type of game that will decide if we stay up or not but it shows we’ll be lucky to stay up.

Wolves next week is a must win.

When you have a manager that just embodies failure, is defeated in every press conference, and constantly says the players aren't good enough, who after a heavy defeat just says to the players "They're just better then us lads", it seeps through to them and when we go behind, them players will also seem defeated and lack the needed fight for a relegation fight. We are sinking without a trace.

Looks at Bruce walking off having a laugh and joke with Ole, hes no f***ing fan, he should hang his head in shame that we are so close.to the drop

Someone with rewind please grab a screenshot of that.. what an absolute toe rag.

Not the beasting I thought it would be, but still disappointing that we were again so passive in the 2nd half. There's been enough for Bruce to be 'encouraged', whilst he's PFM mates in the media still support him.

We don't typically get pasted. Passive is 100% the best way to describe it. Just going through the motions, occasionally looking like a football team but mostly not really there.

Not the beasting I thought it would be, but still disappointing that we were again so passive in the 2nd half. There's been enough for Bruce to be 'encouraged', whilst he's PFM mates in the media still support him.

We're so pathetic teams end up pitying us and can't even be bothered to dish out the flogging we deserve.

What was it Grealish said again 'Just keep moving the ball, these are shit' :lol:

We don't typically get pasted. Passive is 100% the best way to describe it. Just going through the motions, occasionally looking like a football team but mostly not really there.

Part of the reason we don’t get pasted is due to teams knowing they can go 3-0 up relatively easy and we’ll put up zero fight.

Jonas Olsson in the Swedish studio: It's a blatant penalty.

The one that was given. Not ours.

Cunt still hasn't had a hair cut for those interested.

He also talked absolute shite about Newcastle fans having unrealistic expectations and Bruce being more realistic. Really pissed me off.