Manchester United 3-1 Newcastle United - 21/02/2021 - post match p21

Disco

Fuck off you absolute cuntbag

Eux1LZ6XEAkIPOQ?format=jpg&name=medium

"You've done really well here Ole. Fancy a blow job for a fiver?"

That’s a fucking appalling image, like. Epitome of the utter incompetence of the fat cunt and the state of this club

Fed up of hearing ex-players trying to justify the existence of this footballing oxygenarian.

He’s past it at being to impact positively on a Premier League club, and progress them. 15 years ago maybe when he sustained Birmingham in the league, and lifted Wigan somewhat. But couldn’t meet standards set for him at Mackem’s over time, and took Hull down.

Shouldn’t be in a PL job. False trajectory, should be in League 1 like Paul Lambert. That’s his standard. Nothing overly complicated, motivate a team of head-the-ball’s to play for him, and be hard enough to play against to be play-off/top League 1, or lower middle of Championship

Forgetting that we're shit for a minute and conceded soft goals and have zero hope of survival with Bruce for a moment.

What a shocker of a pen decision. Why did we only get 1 replay of it? Any other game on TV you normally get multiple replays but we got nothing. Like they wanted  to brush it under the carpet.

Forgetting that we're shit for a minute and conceded soft goals and have zero hope of survival with Bruce for a moment.

What a shocker of a pen decision. Why did we only get 1 replay of it? Any other game on TV you normally get multiple replays but we got nothing. Like they wanted  to brush it under the carpet.

Honestly think nobody cared much by that point. Our lads had given up the ghost, so why should the tv pundits care?

If this was the 1st game of the season you could say there were encouraging signs.

However we have won 2 games in 16 now. We are on the verge of relegation, time is running out, and in games where we have looked encouraging we have waned as they have went on and been weak defensively. We also look incapable of creating anything meaningful without ASM dragging us forward.

You can’t keep saying there are encouraging signs in our play. Our results are not encouraging and at this stage of the season the results are more important than the displays.

The manager doesn’t give a fuck. He’s constantly going on about the pressure from fans who haven’t been to games in a year and can only have a go at him on social media which is easy to distance yourself from, and constantly has a go at the previous manager who had both better performances and results from largely the same squad.

He has also been found to be laughing straight after a defeat which see’s us right in the relegation battle, a defeat to a club he knows too well he’s been accused of being a supporter of.

How the fuck the rest of the world can’t see this is beyond me.

Also mackem Seb Larsson says Bruce is a very honest manager :lol: :lol:

That cheating cunt can get fucked.

It's fucking painful watching him be one of the best players in the league for my team over here in Sweden. Hate him so, so much from his sunderland days, but he was huge in bringing the league title to AIK in 2018. I'm so conflicted regarding him.

The pundits are atrocious. I'd rather watch/listen to three members off here breakdown the performance and the post match interviews. I vote samptime29, Nobody and MiggysFirstGoal for the next match...painful watching Jenas there!

Do the pundits never feel bad about how much nicer they are to Bruce than other managers (say, foreigners)? It’s so weird. I’m pretty sure Bruce is a busy enough man to not be best buds with all of these idiots. I doubt they’re all panicking over their friendship with a bloke many of them probably barely know, but still won’t criticise him.

Jenas has always had a bee in his bonnet about the fans. Wish the prick would stick that goldfish bowl up his arse as he’s one on the worst pundits there is. Jake Humphreys was putting him in his place and Jenas didn’t like it one bit.

Challenged on his bullshit and went defensive instantly.

"Nah, fuck off! Who you talking too daft cunt?"

He had to back track because I think he over egged his position after being called out.