Manchester United 3-1 Newcastle United - 21/02/2021 - post match p21

Disco

Guest reefatoon

Why are all these utter dicks rallying around Bruce? I just don’t get it at all. Makes them all look like weapons grade idiots.

Jenas is a total cunt, remember he was on BT a few years back saying he couldn't get in the England team because he was surrounded by players at a lower level at Newcastle, not remembering that we were competing regularly in the Champions League and had higher-placed finishes than teams like Liverpool at this time

He's so incredibly arrogant and thick

Jenas is a total c***, remember he was on BT a few years back saying he couldn't get in the England team because he was surrounded by players at a lower level at Newcastle, not remembering that we were competing regularly in the Champions League and had higher-placed finishes than teams like Liverpool at this time

Didn’t Shearer rip the piss out of him for that if I remember correctly.

Jenas is a total c***, remember he was on BT a few years back saying he couldn't get in the England team because he was surrounded by players at a lower level at Newcastle, not remembering that we were competing regularly in the Champions League and had higher-placed finishes than teams like Liverpool at this time

Didn’t Shearer rip the piss out of him for that if I remember correctly.

Yeah he did, couldn't believe Gerrard could keep a straight face in the studio hearing him whinge about it

Sadly one of many players from that Robson era that feel the game and Newcastle as a city and club owes them something.

Bellamy, Jeans, Dyer, Bramble will all be first to jump up and say they played for Bobby and how great a guy he is, but their spend rest of time slagging the club and fans off despite them playing Champions League football for the club. Fans granted can be harsh when it’s going wrong, and doubt I’d want to play in front off us when it’s going wrong - but Jenas and so many players were fortunate enough to play in front of amazing crowds on special occasions. Cunt.

Darren Ambrose is the only player recently I’ve heard talk the other way, that the club and crowd can be amazing. Instead of piling on because we’ve paid fortunes to put up with shit for years.

Says a lot about Jenas as a person that he can’t see beyond some petty bollocks, to appreciate that playing for Newcastle was amazing for him, and playing in front of a great crowd at St James is an honour earned. Head up his arse thinking that just because he’s wearing the shirt players should be wholly supported and cheered with no correlation to attitude and performance.

Would love Jenas to have played at somewhere like Marseille like Barton did. Barton loves us as fans, loved Marseille. He appreciates that adulation from supporters is earned, and expectation is a good thing.

Just watching MOTD, they pulled apart Mourinhos post match comments, looked at Spurs recent run of results, and questioned the tactics.

None of that about Bruce. No questions of him, basically after 5 minutes of Man Utd analysis, we got a minute to say we had some big games coming up, with Fulham getting closer.

Absolutely pathetic, and disappointingly so from Shearer.

I think if you’re a Fulham fan watching that you’re pretty confident. Man U didn’t really put much effort in and scored 3 goals. We had a few good spells in the first half and the very start of the second but at 2-1 we totally gave in and that’s not a good sign.

I know this isn’t the type of game that will decide if we stay up or not but it shows we’ll be lucky to stay up.

Wolves next week is a must win.

Wolves next week is a nailed on defeat!!!!

Oh god Shearers on motd,lets hear the shit he talks for hes mate

He will continue to blame the players for some time, yet. He will only call out Bruce when either we are down, or he's been sacked.

Was a bit jarring to come across pictures of Shearer at Alex Bruce's wedding and realise that they're all mates.

I don’t believe it would have changed the game for a second but I’m not sure how VAR didn’t spot this. Every viewing it looks worse.

If you’re giving pens for the Willock challenge then surely that’s got to be given too?