Brighton vs Newcastle United - 20/03/21@2000 - Live on Sky

I am fucking sick of the phrase “accumulation of points”.

How come it wasn’t about the accumulation of points when we were losing at home to Leicester and you were “delighted”, you fucking fat parasite?

I am fucking sick of the phrase “accumulation of points”.

How come it wasn’t about the accumulation of points when we were losing at home to Leicester and you were “delighted”, you fucking fat parasite?

Aye. Like isn't an accumulation of points how a football league table works? :lol:

Mad that we haven’t beaten Brighton in the last 7 meetings.

I think we have only scored once against them since we both came up.

Considering they’ve been dog shite, that is pretty embarrassing.

It's absolutely meaningless. Pure deflection tactics. You can tell by the condescending tone every time its uttered. He knows it means nothing.

Sounds like clutching at straws rather than condescending tbh. He doesn't exude any confidence at all. He can barely even look directly at the camera when he's stuttering and mumbling.

Watching this on UK [TV]. :lol: I see y'alls KFC ads be black as fuck too, huh. Hm.

:lol::lol: It's shocking, like. Really ramped it up of late too.

:lol: All the ads were British as fuck "Betting Limits, Bet responsibly!" "Here, drive a little car on the wrong side of the road, mate!" "ANTE UP EAT THAT CHICKEN MF'ER. YAP THAT SHI BLUD"

I see y'all!

Watching this on UK [TV]. :lol: I see y'alls KFC ads be black as fuck too, huh. Hm.

:lol: All the ads were British as fuck "Betting Limits, Bet responsibly!" "Here, drive a little car on the wrong side of the road, mate!" "ANTE UP EAT THAT CHICKEN MF'ER. YAP THAT SHI BLUD"

I see y'all!

How'd you rate the confused.com ad?

I see y'all!

How'd you rate the confused.com ad?

:lol: Don't remember it.

Might just stop tuning in to pre/post match analysis. These so called pundits on Sky are donkeys with so little context or understanding, relying on just stats.

Anyone can fucking do that.

Might just stop tuning in to pre/post match analysis. These so called pundits on Sky are donkeys with so little context or understanding, relying on just stats.

Anyone can fucking do that.

Been doing it for years. Best thing was when you could mute the commentators.

I see y'all!

:lol: I read the interview with the marketing woman in charge of that ad. The intent reads a lot better than the result.