Players that we saw too little of

Superior Acuña

Watching Fulham now and I’d say Parker. Think he could have been a legend here.

I loved him til things turned a bit sour. I remember him and Shearer wasting time together winning at Villa Park doing that thing where Shearer would take it into the corner - dead passionate. Had thought he was a great replacement as captain and that he'd be here for long haul, but think it changed after he had words with the East Stand?

Jon Dahl Tomasson in pre-season looked amazing.  Not sure what happened after that!

Shearer got injured and he was shunted into leading the line rather than the support striker he was signed up to be.  Proper sliding doors moment minutes into his debut when he went clean through then stood on the ball.  Luckily Asprilla was backing him up and scored from that move anyway but his confidence was fucked the whole time he was here.

Watching Fulham now and I’d say Parker. Think he could have been a legend here.

Nah, he came, did some pirouettes, clobbered Joe Cole, earned a few quid and left, he was happy with that.

fyp

Abdoulaye Faye. Thought he was good.

I quite liked him, never understood why he proper rubbed it in later when he scored a late equalizer against us at SJP

Didn't he move on because his lass didn't like it up here?

Guest reefatoon

Kitson really? He was shite and well down the pecking order of a bunch of world class strikers we had at the time. Didn’t think anyone gave a second thought when we flogged him. He seemed to suffer from that mysterious ailment that hits some of our strikers, where they are unable to hit a ball with any power.