Players that we saw too little of

Superior Acuña

Ben Arfa is the one that bugs me the most. Players like him just don't come round very often.

Hugo Viana was another player I wish we saw more of. Also thought Marveux had a lot of quality about him but was never given thr chance.

Ben Arfa is the one that bugs me the most. Players like him just don't come round very often.

Hugo Viana was another player I wish we saw more of.

Viana was too slow for the PL, but the kid was some player when played in his correct position. Wand of a left foot. :thup:

N'Zogbia is a big one for me. He played plenty, but we fucked him after he showed such incredible promise in 05/06. Looked like he could be the left-winger to end all left-wingers, but we signed someone (who iirc came from non-league, based on his performances) called Duff, and then Allardyce came along and thought he might be a left-back.

Emre another. Brilliant player, just always injured. Carroll a tenuous shout.

Hugo Viana was another player I wish we saw more of.

Viana was too slow for the PL, but the kid was some player when played in his correct position. Wand of a left foot. :thup:

I'll always remember Viana when he played for Portugal in that friendly against England. Think he only played the second half but he was fucking great. Really bossed centre midfield. Every pass he made was brilliant.