Jump to content

Relegationometer - Now In Hibernation Until 21/22


Relegationometer  

182 members have voted

  1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

    • 0
      17
    • 1
      21
    • 2
      16
    • 3
      12
    • 4
      10
    • 5
      12
    • 6
      10
    • 7
      6
    • 8
      1
    • 9
      1
    • 10
      0

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, veriaqa said:

People have more trust in Burnley to beat Fulham, but believe that Fulham will gain points against Man Red in old trafford.  

Man Utd don’t have anything to play for and have a final to come so could realistically look to protect some of their better players 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

Man Utd don’t have anything to play for and have a final to come so could realistically look to protect some of their better players 

That will definitely happen. I would have more faith in Burnley beating them tbh. The only team Man U would be guaranteed to beat would be us, because Bruce would never dream of challenging a team of Man U's stature. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, andyc35i said:

Man Utd don’t have anything to play for and have a final to come so could realistically look to protect some of their better players 

Funnily enough I thought that about Arsenal on Sunday! (replace Final with Semi).

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

Funnily enough I thought that about Arsenal on Sunday! (replace Final with Semi).

Our manager is a fucking coward though. Still thinks Arsenal have Henry and Bergkamp running the show and set us up to let them stroll past us. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Our manager is a fucking coward though. Still thinks Arsenal have Henry and Bergkamp running the show and set us up to let them stroll past us. 

They could have played their U-18s and still won comfortably with the collective effort our lot put in.

And Bruce would still remind us of how it's tough against 'big teams with big players'

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm totally in the I hope we finish 4th bottom camp. Couldn't bear anymore arrogance from Bruce or reading stuff from his fan club both in media and on fb.

Let's just get over this crappy season with some, reducing, hope of better things around the corner. No change this summer and my interest and love of this club drops even further.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, frankpingel said:

I'm totally in the I hope we finish 4th bottom camp. Couldn't bear anymore arrogance from Bruce or reading stuff from his fan club both in media and on fb.

Let's just get over this crappy season with some, reducing, hope of better things around the corner. No change this summer and my interest and love of this club drops even further.

I'm definitely finished following this club if Bruce is still here next season. I'm hardly in it now tbh. I think my head will explode if I've got to listen to that fucktard for another season 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, frankpingel said:

I'm totally in the I hope we finish 4th bottom camp. Couldn't bear anymore arrogance from Bruce or reading stuff from his fan club both in media and on fb.

Let's just get over this crappy season with some, reducing, hope of better things around the corner. No change this summer and my interest and love of this club drops even further.

Oh you'll get the arrogance if we finish 4th bottom.
We will have maintained premier league status therefore Bruce has achieve success in the eyes of his supporters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bishops Finger said:

I'm definitely finished following this club if Bruce is still here next season. I'm hardly in it now tbh. I think my head will explode if I've got to listen to that fucktard for another season 

Same I think. Actually kind of wanted us to go down so I could watch the premier league without hearing about us. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This season has been rotten inside and outside NUFC - for football at large I don't know how anyone could spin it. 14 also-rans Vs the 6's ESL. Bruce changing the target goalposts. His throwing of players under the bus, the BLM/online discourse and Bruce hijacking it to make himself look the victim. NUFC a one/two man team. Fake fan noise. Demonising fans online. Horrendous winless streaks. Multiple clubs abusing the furlough including NUFC. The PL blocking the takeover. The discourse surrounding the takeover. Fans having to argue of the ethics of it all whilst Sky pontificate. Stories about the Qatar world cup. Bullshit CL reform. Far from the beautiful game as it's ever been.

What do I/we really get from it anymore other than a set of colours to blindly cheer? Contempt and a hand thrust outward to cough up for the privilege. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Same I think. Actually kind of wanted us to go down so I could watch the premier league without hearing about us. 

Yeah same. I was just hoping we'd stay up so there might still be a chance of the takeover. It's my only hope. After this season I'll find something else to waste my time on

Link to post
Share on other sites

The more I hear that the takeover may not be done over the summer and that Bruce will remain, the more I feel like we've wasted a lot of emotional energy over the past few months. All that effort into hoping we survive.... for nothing. Because Bruce will take us down next season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

The more I hear that the takeover may not be done over the summer and that Bruce will remain, the more I feel like we've wasted a lot of emotional energy over the past few months. All that effort into hoping we survive.... for nothing. Because Bruce will take us down next season.

Yeah but, maybe a takeover by January, or next summer. Probably worth giving him a one year extension in case there's a takeover close the following January, or summer too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

The more I hear that the takeover may not be done over the summer and that Bruce will remain, the more I feel like we've wasted a lot of emotional energy over the past few months. All that effort into hoping we survive.... for nothing. Because Bruce will take us down next season.

He won't be in charge when we go down, he'll be sacked before. But, as I've said several times during this season, he won't be sacked as long as Newcastle are 17th are higher, I'd put my house on it. He's only leaving by resignation/contract expiry/retirement whilst Newcastle are above 18th.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

You can cross contract expiry off that list, they'll offer him a new contract. 

See Rafa..  and he'll see it as his 'escape with dignity' choice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HawK said:

See Rafa..  and he'll see it as his 'escape with dignity' choice.

I mean, I hope so, but he could have escaped with dignity any time he wanted. Just admit you're not up to it and resign. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cubaricho said:

Are we mathematically safe with a win here?

Nope, Fulham could still get 39 points if they win all their games

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Nobody changed the title to Relegationometer - Now In Hibernation Until 21/22

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...