Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We gotta stay up. Every game on TV next year, ffs! I want to watch us lose in HD over multiple devices.

Look on the bright side, maybe we'll get into the playoffs next season.

:lol:

That's all Mike really cares about to be honest; lesser teams managing to upset the odds in a playoff system. I bet he was ecstatic when Hull got promoted in 2008. He probably loves Phil Brown.

Worrying thing is that besides form, Aston Villa and Wigan are playing as more of a team than we ever did, especially in the past 4 games. We're going from one nadir to another.

That's my main worry, it's all about momentum when you get to this stage and we look f***ing demoralised.

Cisse, Cabaye, Sissoko, Debuchy, MYM, Tiote, all showing signs of real frustration on the pitch in recent games and I don't blame them for that. You sign for the club on the promise of being able to play your football and got sold a lie. Their confidence have totally evaporated and I can't see Pardew as the man to inject some drive back into them. We either have to stick with that man and hope results of Villa and Wigan go our way, or get a replacement for the remaining games hoping some fresh impetus will drive us over the line. Pardew is suffocating the life out of this team.

Bang on.

Guest Howaythetoon

We will be relegated, and we will deserve it because we have been utter garbage in every single possible way. If we get rid of Pardew now, we stand a chance. If we don't, its down we go.

Can see Wigan getting 7 more points. 3 vs Villa, Swansea. Draw vs WBA. Means we need a win from somewhere. Not gonna happen.

Down we go.

I've got a feeling Wigan just wont be able to pull it off for some reason. Swansea and WBA are both tricky games. Maybe i'm just trying to convince myself.