Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

All the teams below us have seen we are likely getting no more points, and have set the bar at 35 points. Assuming Leicester are going to find that difficult to reach, the rest will be thinking of getting to 35 to survive at our Ashleys expense.

Guest antz1uk

don't really care, sky money doesn't bother me, sky matches don't bother me and the championship has been great this year, if a couple of seasons down there meant getting shot of that cunt i'd be begging for relegation. the club is well and truly broken

don't really care, sky money doesn't bother me, sky matches don't bother me and the championship has been great this year, if a couple of seasons down there meant getting shot of that cunt i'd be begging for relegation. the club is well and truly broken

I've looked at the remaining fixtures and there's no way we're going down IMO, even if we don't get any more points. Hull still have to play Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and Man U. They're down. QPR are too far behind and still have to play Liverpool away. Burnley are on the same points as QPR but have easier fixtures, might survive, doubt it though. Leicester play QPR on the final day of the season. The mackems are in deep shit, games v Soton, Arsenal and Chelsea still to play...

3rd bottom is a bit of a worry as Leicester and one or two others have played a game less than us. Bottom two would have to win 3 out of 5 without us scraping another point. Would be unlikely for enough teams to catch us. Can't see where another point is coming from but a couple of draws would probs do it.

Tempted to put a bet on at 66/1, but I just can't see it at all.  A big factor here is that all the teams below us still have to play each other, so they'll all take points from each other.

I've looked at the remaining fixtures and there's no way we're going down IMO, even if we don't get any more points. Hull still have to play Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and Man U. They're down. QPR are too far behind and still have to play Liverpool away. Burnley are on the same points as QPR but have easier fixtures, might survive, doubt it though. Leicester play QPR on the final day of the season. The mackems are in deep shit, games v Soton, Arsenal and Chelsea still to play...

nice new contract brucie!

Guest chopey

I cant find a permutation (even if we lose all our games) in which we go down Sunderland look in trouble tho

Tempted to put a bet on at 66/1, but I just can't see it at all.  A big factor here is that all the teams below us still have to play each other, so they'll all take points from each other.

Good point.

If we go down I truly think we'll plummet like Leeds, just without the financial meltdown. Going down with the current squad, selling what is left, hiring Carver FT- we'll slide into League 1. That might sound melodramatic but the situation this time around from last time all the variables are completely opposite.

However, I would take that to get rid of Ashley. Absolutely anything at this stage.

Guest antz1uk

If we go down I truly think we'll plummet like Leeds, just without the financial meltdown. Going down with the current squad, selling what is left, hiring Carver FT- we'll slide into League 1. That might sound melodramatic but the situation this time around from last time all the variables are completely opposite.

However, I would take that to get rid of Ashley. Absolutely anything at this stage.

seconded  O0

I am not worrying whether we get relegated or not.  If it happens it happens.

As far as I am concerned, it's the club's own fault so they reap what they sow.  As well as letting the club (and players) drift because there is no focus to the second part of the season, they've also tried to save a few pounds by not appointing a proper manager or bringing in much needed players.  If they end up losing millions because of their own inertia and poor decision-making, then it would serve themselves right. 

Not really arsed if we go down now tbh. Even if we were a true sporting outfit, the Premier League is such a shameful and toxic institution - populated by cunts at every single level of the hierarchy - it's barely even a competition I want to win any more. It'd be like, yay, we're top horrible cunt. Woopee.

Not sure where to turn. Might join a team or get a York ST, haven't decided yet.