Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

If we pick up more than 6 points in the next 5 games (hopefully not beyond the realms of possibility) I'd be reasonably content going into the second half of the season, providing we spend that rumoured £20m in January/a takeover actually happens.

Packed a lot of conditions into that post :lol:

If we pick up more than 6 points in the next 5 games (hopefully not beyond the realms of possibility) I'd be reasonably content going into the second half of the season, providing we spend that rumoured £20m in January/a takeover actually happens.

Let me dream of PL survival with moderate spending in peace.

They might say that you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.

They might say that you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.

Maybe soooon, Staveley will buy us. And survival will be won.  :whistle:

Really worried now. Yes we've just lost to the Premiership champions but we've also lost to some real shite recently and we're shipping goals badly now. Don't see where the next win is coming from and the takeover is dragging and dragging.

It was always going to be this kind of season with a few bad runs and a few purple patches. The only positive spin from this bad run is that somehow we haven't dropped that many places and hopefully it'll make Ashley worry another relegation is on the cards and realise that another £300m offer isn't going to come for a very long time if he doesn't take it now.

We really need to get that tied up either way in the next few weeks so we can start focusing on the second half of the season.

Our form is rubbish, there's no two ways about it, however, I think half of our recent loses were down to experimenting with tactics that didn't work for us. We look a lot better than the last two game's results have given us credit for and I just think Rafa will turn it around. We were always going to struggle against the bigger, form teams in December so I'm not going to get carried away just yet, it's just unfortunate that our dip came when we needed to bolster ourselves prior to this hard run of games. The biggest hope for any of us must be that the sale progresses (I'm pretty sure it's the one biggest distraction as things stand) and that Rafa sticks to the 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1 tactics that we've looked more solid with. I'm not saying there isn't any criticism, Diame shouldn't be in the team, we're missing Lacelles, Mitro should perhaps get a chance up top but all of those can come.