Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I want whatever it takes to stay up and for Pardew to be sacked. I'd imagine the sacking has already been decided one way or another though.

Agreed and I want him gone at the earliest opportunity.

Merry Christmas

Don't think any result matter in the grand scheme of us staying in the league. Chelsea will want to beat Villa to confirm their CL spot.

Personal preference is for Spurs to win. Will be great if Chelsea (c***s) or Arsenal (wake-up call) misses out on CL football.

£755,000 per place last season. Finishing 12th would net us circa £3.75m more than 17th.

For us, that's another player.

I don't think 12th or 17th will make a difference as to whether he's fired, but I'd take Pardew being sacked over Pardew ineffectively utilising whatever the £3.75m would buy us (on the far from safe assumption it'd actually be reinvested in the squad in a non-emergency situation).

Easy decision.

If we beat QPR, Villa lose to Chelsea, Sunderland lose to Southampton and Norwich draw against West Brom would you root for Wigan against Arsenal? Or would you prefer Wigan went down instead of the Mackems?

Guest icemanblue

I hope that whoever can go down the soonest loses the game to send them down the fastest.

If we beat QPR, Villa lose to Chelsea, Sunderland lose to Southampton and Norwich draw against West Brom would you root for Wigan against Arsenal? Or would you prefer Wigan went down instead of the Mackems?

If that happened I'd like a result that would mean on the final day we would be happy no matter with what twist. As a result us beating QPR, and Chelsea beating Villa I would also like it so Norwich got a result so the final day it would be between Wigan, Sunderland, and Villa.

Providing we're safe I'd prefer Norwich to stay up. Decent club/fans and they're never going to amount to more than being in a similar position in years to come you'd think.