Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Whilst far from relaxed lets be realistic...our only remaining away game is against a team who've lost what, 7 on the bounce? Leicester will be champions this time next week, spurs just lost their best player and likely to be reeling from a sickening Chelsea equaliser. Mackems have been lucky so much the last 4 seasons, they're luck's run out. Circled the drain once too often. Chelsea, Everton, Stoke away and someone else....Four points a probability, likely less.

So what I'm saying is, Norwich to stay up.

So what I'm saying is, Norwich to stay up.

:lol:

I shouldn't laugh but what else do we have? At least you lot have had a few good seasons in the Premier League. My overriding memory is of us being relentlessly sh1t apart from a few games at the end of each season and on derby day. I won't miss it. 

Whilst far from relaxed lets be realistic...our only remaining away game is against a team who've lost what, 7 on the bounce?

Honestly, don't fucking bother thinking you won't get three points. If you think otherwise, you genuinely have no idea what is going on at Villa at the moment. We're not even trying. We're 11 cunts who do not give a tenth of a single shit between themselves.

If you can't beat us by at least two goals, you don't just deserve relegation, you belong in League One.

Whilst far from relaxed lets be realistic...our only remaining away game is against a team who've lost what, 7 on the bounce?

Honestly, don't fucking bother thinking you won't get three points. If you think otherwise, you genuinely have no idea what is going on at Villa at the moment. We're not even trying. We're 11 cunts who do not give a tenth of a single shit between themselves.

If you can't beat us by at least two goals, you don't just deserve relegation, you belong in League One.

:scared:

Honestly, don't f***ing bother thinking you won't get three points. If you think otherwise, you genuinely have no idea what is going on at Villa at the moment. We're not even trying. We're 11 c***s who do not give a tenth of a single s*** between themselves.

:scared:

If you had to pick one home game and one away game in the Premier League, could you a pick a better two? I doubt it. It's all there to blow.

Aye, no better time to play Tottenham either.

I'm so sorry, man. You don't deserve this, but I hope we trounce you. Sorry again. Do you think you can rebuild or are you completely fucked?

Honestly, don't f***ing bother thinking you won't get three points. If you think otherwise, you genuinely have no idea what is going on at Villa at the moment. We're not even trying. We're 11 c***s who do not give a tenth of a single s*** between themselves.

Cisse will score 3 but they will all be ruled out correctly for being offside.

Mitrovic will hit everything with the ball except the back of the net.

Colback will score an own goal after giving away a free kick and you will win 1-0.

On a previous post there was reference to Stoke and Everton not caring as they can't go down.

Well on the clayhead front, i've been speaking to a ST holder and he informs me that Hughes will get them up for it as he has 'a target to hit' - which is :-

'To match or better last year finishing position in the PL'

And last year they got 50 points - they are currently on 47.

So there's every chance that even after 3 games on letting in 4 goals, they will be up for it and hammer the mackems.

Guest firetotheworks

Most obvious defeat in the world coming up. Well, after losing to Pardew.

Exactly my thinking. Two valiant performances against tough opposition, followed by a shit performance at home to a poor team who are in shit form, with an ex-Newcastle hate figure involved. It's the holy trinity in terms of obvious NUFC defeats.