Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Carver's ghost army never did him much good so I don't see how a 'Bobby Robson' face shaped cloud above St James' is going to help. It's not even a match day. Now if that cloud floats above Sunderland for their next home game and shoots lighting at their players and manager I'll pay it some respect.

According to ESPN's Soccer Power Index (don't laugh), there is an 82% chance we will be relegated. Sunderland 51%, Norwich 67%.

Wouldn't argue against that considering they're both above us with games in hand. Looking at the remaining fixtures I can see Norwich finishing on 35 points and mackems on 38 so we'd need maximum points from our games to stand a chance.

According to ESPN's Soccer Power Index (don't laugh), there is an 82% chance we will be relegated. Sunderland 51%, Norwich 67%.

So it's more likely than not that four teams will be relegated this year? Not sure I agree with that, like.

So it's more likely than not that four teams will be relegated this year? Not sure I agree with that, like.

giphy.gif