Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I reckon Brighton are a good outside bet to go down

They looked safe before Christmas, at one point they were 9pts clear of us, but I would fancy us to overhaul them now. They could well be the team that traditionally drops like a stone in the second half of the season.

Surprised some people are saying there’s no chance we’re going down. I don’t think anyone from maybe Brighton down can really say for certain they’re staying up.

It’s more the games where we’re the onus is on us to attack I’m more worried about. I suppose it depends on what Almiron adds but I don’t think we’ll ever have a healthy gap from the bottom 3.

Surprised some people are saying there’s no chance we’re going down. I don’t think anyone from maybe Brighton down can really say for certain they’re staying up.

It’s more the games where we’re the onus is on us to attack I’m more worried about. I suppose it depends on what Almiron adds but I don’t think we’ll ever have a healthy gap from the bottom 3.

5 points and goal difference is canny healthy.

Cardiff and Huddersfield are certs.

They looked safe before Christmas, at one point they were 9pts clear of us, but I would fancy us to overhaul them now. They could well be the team that traditionally drops like a stone in the second half of the season.

They're too solid defensively to drop imho. I reckon they'll be comfortably safe.

They're too solid defensively to drop imho. I reckon they'll be comfortably safe.

They’ll beat us 1-0 in a dire game too which will help their cause.

Up from a 3 to a 4. Expecting 0-1 points from the next 6 games. We may well be adrift by then.

If we don't get a good AM in the transfer window, I'll be up to a 6.

Top prediction right here. Adrift ffs :lol:

Maybe, but still nice to see them down there. I like Chris Hughton, but the more teams without matchwinners down there with us the better.

Got to expect more results like this, midtable sides like Bournemouth only seem to turn up against the big teams once they are safe themselves. We have to keep picking up points and forget about anyone else.