Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

It's sad how little I care right now. We absolutely deserve to be relegated off the back of this past year and a bit. We're an embarrassment and a shitestain on English football. I say 'we' but it's not been 'our' club for a long long time now.

Could still be lucky that there's 3 teams below us who up to now (touch wood) are unable to win home matches against average opposition too. Still might be the saving grace.

3?

I'm struggling to think of one worse, villa maybe but I'd bet on them getting better as time goes on and they still look like they have some fight left in them

Every week I think it won't get worse and it always does. I honestly don't see any positives either today or going forward. Scum in every direction, no hope whatsoever.

But I am starting to see that relegation is our best chance of healing. 16th/17th every year is awful, we have to have a mass cull both on and off the pitch.

I still expect you to do something in January, if not sooner. I have a feeling that we might be interested in Ayoze Perez in Jan, and that Ashley may cash in and use that money.

If McLaren gets through this week, then I reckon he makes it until Villa. If you lose that then he's history, and a new manager comes in with I reckon at least two, possibly three big purchases in Jan. If you beat Villa, then I think you're in more trouble, weirdly, as I think he might cling on. And he's shite, he really is.

Allardyce may be turning it around already, and they're getting the breaks. I don't see them making more than one or two buys - do they have room to loan anybody else? Yedlin played the full game again. I don't think a world exists where Villa don't spend this Jan, but I'm not convinced Garde can make enough of a difference. It looks to me like you, Sunderland, Bournemouth and Norwich will be locked together all season.

All those other teams seem to be playing each other a lot around Jan/Feb, whereas your schedule looks pretty scary. If your confidence is shot at that point then I think it's game over.

8 right now, but that's presuming change is around the corner.

First off, Sissoko, Perez, Mitrovic, Wijnaldum, Janmaat, Krul, Coloccini, Thauvin and Cisse will be out of the door.

Then it's 50/50 whether Anita, Mbemba, De Jong, Tiote have to stay. I'm not convinced they'll have buyers.

That leaves us with Darlow, Elliot, Lascelles, Dummett, Haidara, Williamson, Taylor, Colback, Aarons, Ameobi, Obertan, Gouffran and Armstrong.

First off, Sissoko, Perez, Mitrovic, Wijnaldum, Janmaat, Krul, Coloccini, Thauvin and Cisse will be out of the door.

Then it's 50/50 whether Anita, Mbemba, De Jong, Tiote have to stay. I'm not convinced they'll have buyers.

That leaves us with Darlow, Elliot, Lascelles, Dummett, Haidara, Williamson, Taylor, Colback, Aarons, Ameobi, Obertan, Gouffran and Armstrong.

Williamson, Taylor and Obertan will be out of contract thankfully.