Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

if today we lost again and the management still not do the urgency they need.... they must beyond retarded peoples.

relegation will destroy the city... many economic aspect to the city will decrease at critical point mostly football related.

:lol: :lol: I love Engrish.

Guest westamfan

You guys are going down.

This summer is going to be awful for you as well. Trust me. By Feb next year I can only see one or two of those players out there today playing for you.

I have zero faith in Ashley appointing a good management to get you straight back up.

You guys are going down.

This summer is going to be awful for you as well. Trust me. By Feb next year I can only see one or two of those players out there today playing for you.

I have zero faith in Ashley appointing a good management to get you straight back up.

True.

You guys are going down.

Salt in wound mate... Please, show some mercy and give us a blatant lie next time (try to make it seem genuine though).

You guys are going down.

It's actually kind of refreshing to have another club's supporter come and tell it like it is.

All respect to Lien and the other frequent non-Toon posters here, but the talk of "don't worry you won't go down" has gotten a bit irritating as of late.

You guys are going down.

i wish i could disagree.

Stoke will stay up if they perform as theyve done so far this season in the relatively easy fixtures they have, pompey have improved and are 3 pts ahead of us with a game in hand, while blackburn look pretty steady. have to finish above one of those teams and we're going to have to pick up some unexpected points to do it. today was one of the better opportunities to do this but it just went tits up.

Guest westamfan

You guys are going down.

It's actually kind of refreshing to have another club's supporter come and tell it like it is.

All respect to Lien and the other frequent non-Toon posters here, but the talk of "don't worry you won't go down" has gotten a bit irritating as of late.

I don't mean to sound like i'm rubbing it in here but take it from me about relegation. I was in the camp of optimists thinking that we could take our pick of players from the Championship's best players and enjoy watching a new group of players walk the league. Instead we spent all our time selling Kanoute, Di Canio, Defoe, Cole, Sinclair, James, Johnson and releasing the rest on frees before even thinking about investing in others. We were lucky that we could still sign players during the season and we picked up Reo Coker Harewood Zamora and Mullins but you won't have the time to do this quick enough.

It was tragic to see us down there and the atmosphere on the terraces and messageboards turned really. I saw so many fans turning on each other and even fighting.

Of course there's still time to save yourselves but you haven't got it in you. You're just as likely to concede 3 goals in mad 20 min spells than you are to grind out a few 1-0's.

If you are relegated the chances of getting in a new board, new director of football, new manager, new look team with direction and the ability to maintain a season of winning 25-30 matches to secure promotion...I just can't see that happening between June - September. Too big a task.

You're going to be travelling down to places like Carrow Road and whatever MK Dons place is called on a wednesday night with little interest from the media.

I really feel for you guys.

Gone from an 8 to a 9, just watched it here in NZ and cannot see where the resurrection is going to come from

Chelsea next could (hopefully not) see us 3+ points adrift and at the moment I cannot see us making that up, we seem to be utterly unaware of the shit we are in whislt those around us seem to be up for the fight (smogs excepted)

Followed the Toon for 40 years and seen some shite in that time but never felt as bad as after today as Martin's penalty summed us up weak and misdirected....for a long time I feel like we're fucked, fucked, fucked

You guys are going down.

I don't mean to sound like i'm rubbing it in here but take it from me about relegation. I was in the camp of optimists thinking that we could take our pick of players from the Championship's best players and enjoy watching a new group of players walk the league. Instead we spent all our time selling Kanoute, Di Canio, Defoe, Cole, Sinclair, James, Johnson and releasing the rest on frees before even thinking about investing in others. We were lucky that we could still sign players during the season and we picked up Reo Coker Harewood Zamora and Mullins but you won't have the time to do this quick enough.

It was tragic to see us down there and the atmosphere on the terraces and messageboards turned really. I saw so many fans turning on each other and even fighting.

Of course there's still time to save yourselves but you haven't got it in you. You're just as likely to concede 3 goals in mad 20 min spells than you are to grind out a few 1-0's.

If you are relegated the chances of getting in a new board, new director of football, new manager, new look team with direction and the ability to maintain a season of winning 25-30 matches to secure promotion...I just can't see that happening between June - September. Too big a task.

You're going to be travelling down to places like Carrow Road and whatever MK Dons place is called on a wednesday night with little interest from the media.

I really feel for you guys.

If nothing else, it's very slightly reassuring to think that for every Charlton, Leeds, and Forest that disappears into the lower leagues, there's a West Ham or Man City that claws themselves back up to achieve some manner of Premiership stability.

I'm on an 8 still. It's going to a 9 if Bassong and Taylor are out injured for any games.

I don't really know the players or teams of the Championship. I have no desire to learn about them either. I'll struggle to bother myself to watch Championship football. Apathy here I come.

The 'players' that we have are too gutless to get us out of this one, and will mostly be looking at ways out of here now.

The so called winnable games coming up (we've won six in thirty matches, without a home win in three months - even against winnable opposition) are a bag of shit as well.  All that Portsmouth or Stoke have to do is take a miminum of a point against us.  On current form I think that's more likely than us winning any of them to be honest.

Lose against Chelsea (most likely) and Blackburn win, then we're almost nailed on to go down.

I'll admit, I shed a few tears tonight when they showed the table during the match. To think that we are now 3 points adrift of safety is quite a horrible feeling.

The 'players' that we have are too gutless to get us out of this one, and will mostly be looking at ways out of here now.

The so called winnable games coming up (we've won six in thirty matches, without a home win in three months - even against winnable opposition) are a bag of s*** as well.  All that Portsmouth or Stoke have to do is take a miminum of a point against us.  On current form I think that's more likely than us winning any of them to be honest.

Bingo. Every game is winable but lets look at the facts that we've won one game all season against teams below up in the table. Hull, Stoke, Wigan at home gave us 2 points yet people expect us to beat Fulham, the smogs and Postsmouth all of a sudden. And even if we did that'd not keep us up.