Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Still can't believe we're going down. Surreal.

Is this sarcastic? It's really not. A dog with a swans head is surreal. This has been totally realistic for half a decade.

:lol:

Keep hearing we are "deluded" for some reason too. Would love to know how?!

Don't bother even asking - trying to get a level-headed response from mackems in general, and that forum of absolute cretins in particular, is like trying to kick water uphill. Pointless.

Their claim to world football is a beach ball and more recently a paedophile footballer. If Sunderland went down this season, no one would give a s***, if we go down the headlines will be widespread.

Dont forget all the fascism, that got them a few column inches which they would rather forget....

The time to worry is when a relegation just doesnt register with the rest of the league. Us and Villa going down is newsworthy. The likes of the mackems going down is the same as losing Bolton or Derby. No-one outside of the town in question cares, and those who notice give a shrug at best. sunderland - the club and the town - simply do not matter. Conversely the place they're so embittered about is a beautiful, vibrant, wonderful city. They know it, and the constant state of denial and bitterness consumes them.

We're the opposite of deluded - almost always pessimistic/realistic.

Some of our fans still defend Ashley, don't want to cause a fuss and just accept relegation. That's definitely not delusion.

Some of our fans still defend Ashley, don't want to cause a fuss and just accept relegation. That's definitely not delusion.

As long as the old boys club and media will peddle the 'expectations' line then others will swallow it. Ashley is still our saviour in the eyes of many and Pardew a hard done by young British coach.

As long as the old boys club and media will peddle the 'expectations' line then others will swallow it. Ashley is still our saviour in the eyes of many and Pardew a hard done by young British coach.

One of the presenters on talksport just two days back, we're getting what we deserve as we got rid of Pardew. We started it all apparently. No idea which plank said it, stated it as matter of fact. Only got ourselves to blame obviously. Twat.

One of the presenters on talksport just two days back, we're getting what we deserve as we got rid of Pardew. We started it all apparently. No idea which plank said it, stated it as matter of fact. Only got ourselves to blame obviously. t***.

Why does anyone listen to Talkshite, still less get annoyed by anything they say? They consciously set out to wind-up.

just close the thread man its over

Its not, we might need this measuring device for next season when we are wrestling with Fulham, Blackburn and Rotherham.

I still think there is one more twist.  Been watching the news and the Mackems are too confident that they're safe already.  I just have a feeling Everton will win.

I still think there is one more twist.  Been watching the news and the Mackems are too confident that they're safe already.  I just have a feeling Everton will win.

Lukaku has 25 goals this season but hasn't scored since the beginning of March...

Lukaku has 25 goals this season but hasn't scored since the beginning of March...

He's due then....

Hope so as would pile pressure on them away at Watford. Already resigned to us going down though, we aren't lucky enough to escape this.

Not sure if this is a good idea as honestly I can't afford it.

But I was saying to a mate that I'd do anything for Sunderland not to win on Wednesday.

He said I'm gonna back them to win cos I always do shit on bets, I said yeah I see that as a win win, in some kind of bizarre psychological way,I'm basically contemplating £100 @ 5/6 on the win, I know it's a disgrace to bet on them winning, but in my above bizarre comment I'm hoping they lose anyway, I'd be more happy to see us gifted one final chance and be down £100, but if our fate be sealed tomorrow night at least I would make 80 odd quid out of the pain.

They would no doubt draw in the circumstances, but again I'd take that, as it still gives us slight hope.