Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I've followed Jordan Ayew his entire career and been certain he's absolute bobbins until about 10 weeks ago. Even when he scored the thunder bastard for Villa.Andre Ayew was a top signing though. For whatever reason the Wham move didn't workout but he's a good player and character.

We need to at the very least, finish above Huddersfield. Brighton are gone, they're safe imo. But we need to finish above Huddersfield, I reckon a few teams around us can go on a good run.

On form and style of play, I still think WBA, Stoke and Southampton are favourites. I’ll change my mind about the latter if they beat us.

:thup:

GD makes me believe Huddersfield will get dragged and kept down aswell. Particularly if they don't get 2 wins from the next 4 games. Tough run in.

Likewise Palace have a few more bad games, and Woy himself reckons they'll be in the bottom 3, but easier fixtures will see them climb back out in the last 5 games.

It's hectic but i'm glad there isn't this "mini league of 3" bollocks, like last time. We don't have the nerve for it.

I've followed Jordan Ayew his entire career and been certain he's absolute bobbins until about 10 weeks ago. Even when he scored the thunder b****** for Villa.Andre Ayew was a top signing though. For whatever reason the Wham move didn't workout but he's a good player and character.

We need to at the very least, finish above Huddersfield. Brighton are gone, they're safe imo. But we need to finish above Huddersfield, I reckon a few teams around us can go on a good run.

What a commendable accolade :lol:

I've followed Jordan Ayew his entire career and been certain he's absolute bobbins until about 10 weeks ago. Even when he scored the thunder b****** for Villa.Andre Ayew was a top signing though. For whatever reason the Wham move didn't workout but he's a good player and character.

What a commendable accolade :lol:

We are Ghanaian and he's the son of the best Ghanaian player before Essien. Both brothers have had a lot of hype from home from teenagers.

Atsu too.

West Ham right back in it and in a total f***ing mess from top to bottom.

Good to see Davey M is doing a good job of keeping things together.

Judging by twitter there is a kerfuffle of blokes from green street voicing their displeasure.

Bless em

It sounds clearly over the top from the West Ham fans, but I can feel their frustration.

They too have utter fuckwits running their club. We should all be able to empathise with them.

Wullie put it perfectly the other day.

Feel as confident today as I have done all season. Not simply because we've pulled clear, but also because of how bad Southampton were. And not to mention West Ham.

When we went down the last two times, we looked like a mix of both of those clubs. We don't look anything like it now. We're obviously limited, but together and fighting and positive.