Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Surely So'ton have to bin Pellegrino. Fans have turned on him. Players are absolutely bereft of confidence and his tactics fucking stink.

Great news for us how shite they were today. Whilst we played well they were dogshit.

Surely So'ton have to bin Pellegrino. Fans have turned on him. Players are absolutely bereft of confidence and his tactics fucking stink.

Great news for us how shite they were today. Whilst we played well they were dogshit.

It just goes to show players aren't everything, a strong manager makes a hell of a difference.

Finding it hard to see us finishing below 3 of WBA, Soton, Stoke, West Ham & Palace.

Overall 32 points from 30 games is a great position to be in. 6-7 points from 9 games, based on our current form seems attainable. Throughout the season we've trended better than that which gives me tremendous confidence.

Was 50/50 but todays result and the utter shambles that at least Southampton and the 'appy 'ammers are has me going to a 4.

Still bit to do before i start feeling easy.

Huddersfield annoy the crap out of me so hope we can do them and the irritating twat of a manger they have big style.

Was 50/50 but todays result and the utter shambles that at least Southampton and the 'appy 'ammers are has me going to a 4.

Still bit to do before i start feeling easy.

Huddersfield annoy the crap out of me so hope we can do them and the irritating twat of a manger they have big style.

Huddersfield missed a massive opportunity today tbf.