Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I said previously: if West Ham don't beat Southampton next weekend, they're fucked.

Looking at the table you'd assume they've had a bad time but have a good run coming up.

Nope. Liverpool (a), Arsenal (a), Tottenham (a) and Chelsea (H) in their next six. They've got Wolves too.

I said previously: if West Ham don't beat Southampton next weekend, they're fucked.

Looking at the table you'd assume they've had a bad time but have a good run coming up.

Nope. Liverpool (a), Arsenal (a), Tottenham (a) and Chelsea (H) in their next six. They've got Wolves too.

They have to beat Southampton and have to pick up a win against either Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, or Wolves IMO.

They do have winnable games at end of season but you don't wanna be on like 27-28 points with 7 games to go. Tight.

Guest neesy111

Said it weeks ago that we're still likely to get relegated because I don't think we'll win another game this season

West Ham say hello.

Guest neesy111

Said it weeks ago that we're still likely to get relegated because I don't think we'll win another game this season

West Ham say hello.

The way we're playing, I think they'll beat us too  :dontknow:

Most of their fans think they'll go down.

We’ll do enough this season, partly because teams down at the bottom have some horrific fixtures.

We are in fucking massive trouble next season though.

The 5 directly below us all have to play us yet though. We collapse when the pressure is on and they could all potentially catch and pass us. We're the worst team in the league at the minute and we're now getting the results our performances deserve. I wouldn't back us to win another game this season we're that bad. Norwich at home as the chance and they couldn't even score, let alone win.