Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Burnley will maul us, you would think.

They are a typical big strong side without much ability, they aren't going to be mauling anybody. They'll win though, because at least they know what they are about.

They are a typical big strong side without much ability, they aren't going to be mauling anybody. They'll win though, because at least they know what they are about.

It would be funny if Burnley were like 3 up after 65 mins and the 10000 free season ticket cunts just walked out. Like, “fuck it, nothing lost, didn’t cost a penny” and the rest of the crowd are fucking fuming at what’s happening on the park AND in the stands. Then realising they’re the thick cunts who are funding the whole fucking shitshow. They’re actively making it happen. They’re the cause of it all but they’re too fucking thick to join the fucking dots. That would be fucking mint, I’d love it.

It would be funny if Burnley were like 3 up after 65 mins and the 10000 free season ticket cunts just walked out. Like, “fuck it, nothing lost, didn’t cost a penny” and the rest of the crowd are fucking fuming at what’s happening on the park AND in the stands. Then realising they’re the thick cunts who are funding the whole fucking shitshow. They’re actively making it happen. They’re the cause of it all but they’re too fucking thick to join the fucking dots. That would be fucking mint, I’d love it.

Like I said in the Bruce thread, you can't really blame fans for not being the brightest sparks, that's not their job. The local press though...I mean what the fuck are these people paid for if it's not an expert opinion?

I

Like I said in the Bruce thread, you can't really blame fans for not being the brightest sparks, that's not their job. The local press though...I mean what the fuck are these people paid for if it's not an expert opinion?

I can and I fucking will. They’re the reason he’s still here, I’ve got nothing but contempt for the thick twats.

Said it weeks ago that we're still likely to get relegated because I don't think we'll win another game this season

West Ham say hello.

Moyes is a better manager than Bruce. They'll get at least a point.

They've got better players as well. Bruce's only hope is the organisation Rafa drilled into the team for three years, and he's clinging onto it for dear life.

One other thing we have to factor into the relegation equation: yes we are 6 points clear, but as today shows, we are well capable of losing against other relegation rivals which could easily backfire if we are set to face them in the last part of the season. We need to hope we haven't used up all our luck this season.

Think you've picked up some bad habits from your time on RTG, chill out a bit.

He’s not wrong though

I

I can and I fucking will. They’re the reason he’s still here, I’ve got nothing but contempt for the thick twats.

This.

:lol: :lol:

Our remaining games are a load of relegation 6 pointers, spurs, man city and liverpool, one team always drops like a stone each season. From our performances this season and our total lack of game control against any team we have faced, its us