Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

How many games will they actually miss because we do have the 2 week international break coming soon.

If they're back at the very start of April:

07.03.2021 West Bromwich Albion (a)

12.03.2021 Aston Villa (h)

20.03.2021 Brighton (a)

Shit ☹️

How many games will they actually miss because we do have the 2 week international break coming soon.

If they're back at the very start of April:

07.03.2021 West Bromwich Albion (a)

12.03.2021 Aston Villa (h)

20.03.2021 Brighton (a)

Shit ☹️

Literally couldn't have missed 3 worse games.

Weren’t exactly flying when they were all available. He’s got a load of exbruses now though. Dead unlucky how all these injury crisis follow our Steve around.

I was a 5 after the match this weekend so I'll only push it up to 6 because of the injuries. Don't see Fulham winning much more this season, think we only need two wins and a couple of draws to stay up and think we'll do it. Not going to be fun though

Think we need 3 wins and a couple of draws which mirrors our form for the whole season. Sunday is crucial if only to put pressure on Fulham if they lose v Spurs and Liverpool. 6 points clear with a game in hand relieves much of the threat.

Looks like we are the point where sacking Bruce won’t be enough, he has done his damage. The fat slob has been an absolute disaster and now his methods have got three of our best players injured it doesn’t matter if he gets sacked or not.

Should never be given a job in the top three tiers of English football again. He’s an embarrassing obese loser.

Fulham won't catch us they've had their chances

:dowiespin:

Spurs (h)

Liverpool (a)

City (H)

Leeds (h)

Villa (a)

Wolves (h)

Arsenal (a)

Chelski (A)

It'll be done before needed to beat burnley and  palace

Agains, this is the dumbest argument. Every team has to play every team, there's no such fucking thing as a list of hard fixtures coming up. Everyone has to play all the teams twice. Fuck off.

Spurs (h)

Liverpool (a)

City (H)

Leeds (h)

Villa (a)

Wolves (h)

Arsenal (a)

Chelski (A)

Agains, this is the dumbest argument. Every team has to play every team, there's no such fucking thing as a list of hard fixtures coming up. Everyone has to play all the teams twice. Fuck off.

Agree but also disagree :lol:. Its a moot point but you'd much rather have Sheff Utd, Burnley, Southampton and West Brom as your remaining or next 4 games than Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and Leicester wouldn't you?

Spurs (h)

Liverpool (a)

City (H)

Leeds (h)

Villa (a)

Wolves (h)

Arsenal (a)

Chelski (A)

Agree but also disagree :lol:. Its a moot point but you'd much rather have Sheff Utd, Burnley, Southampton and West Brom as your remaining or next 4 games than Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and Leicester wouldn't you?

You have to play them at some point anyway, it doesn't matter, as the other teams also has to play them :lol: "Oh my, we have to play Man City next, that's bad for us" .... wait, what? All the other teams also has to play Man City at some point.

Spurs (h)

Liverpool (a)

City (H)

Leeds (h)

Villa (a)

Wolves (h)

Arsenal (a)

Chelski (A)

You have to play them at some point anyway, it doesn't matter, as the other teams also has to play them :lol: "Oh my, we have to play Man City next, that's bad for us" .... wait, what? All the other teams also has to play Man City at some point.

Again like I agree, but say at the start of a new season if we're taken over (:lol:) I'd want games v the big six spread out rather than play them all in our first 6 matches. If you get me. :lol:

Spurs (h)

Liverpool (a)

City (H)

Leeds (h)

Villa (a)

Wolves (h)

Arsenal (a)

Chelski (A)

Agains, this is the dumbest argument. Every team has to play every team, there's no such f***ing thing as a list of hard fixtures coming up. Everyone has to play all the teams twice. f*** off.

At the start of the season, I’d agree with you. But it’s not true at this stage of the season at all.

If we were level on points and had 4 games left of the season again: Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea & Liverpool whilst Fulham had 4 games against: Burnley, Brighton, WBA and Sheff Utd - why would it matter we’ve played the same teams over the course of the season? What it would mean is we have 4 really shit hard games and they have 4 easy ones. It’d matter a lot.

Spurs (h)

Liverpool (a)

City (H)

Leeds (h)

Villa (a)

Wolves (h)

Arsenal (a)

Chelski (A)

Agains, this is the dumbest argument. Every team has to play every team, there's no such f***ing thing as a list of hard fixtures coming up. Everyone has to play all the teams twice. f*** off.

At the start of the season, I’d agree with you. But it’s not true at this stage of the season at all.

If we were level on points and had 4 games left of the season again: Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea & Liverpool whilst Fulham had 4 games against: Burnley, Brighton, WBA and Sheff Utd - why would it matter we’ve played the same teams over the course of the season? What it would mean is we have 4 really shit hard games and they have 4 easy ones. It’d matter a lot.

If we were at a stage where they could overtake us and we had harder opponents than them during these weeks, we've clearly done a shit job when we had the same fixtures. We still have to play the same teams twice.

Fwiw, Fulham played a 1-1 draw against Liverpool in their last fixture against them. It's the fixtures, we all have to fucking play them to finish a season. ALL TEAMS HAS TO PLAY EACHOTHER TWICE - the summary of the results after this has taken place decides who wins the league and who gets relegated.

Spurs (h)

Liverpool (a)

City (H)

Leeds (h)

Villa (a)

Wolves (h)

Arsenal (a)

Chelski (A)

If we were level on points and had 4 games left of the season again: Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea & Liverpool whilst Fulham had 4 games against: Burnley, Brighton, WBA and Sheff Utd - why would it matter we’ve played the same teams over the course of the season? What it would mean is we have 4 really s*** hard games and they have 4 easy ones. It’d matter a lot.

If we were at a stage where they could overtake us and we had harder opponents than them during these weeks, we've clearly done a s*** job when we had the same fixtures. We still have to play the same teams twice.

Fwiw, Fulham played a 1-1 draw against Liverpool in their last fixture against them. It's the fixtures, we all have to f***ing play them to finish a season.

That’s all well and good but I don’t see how you can argue 4 fixtures against the top 4 teams doesn’t matter compared to 4 fixtures against the bottom 4 teams.

Of course you’re argument holds weight over the course of the season. But just looking at the final 4-6 fixtures in isolation, of course it matters. What you did in November doesn’t make your final 4 fixtures any easier/harder.