Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Just reject it then ffs. It's obviously any excuse they can find.

That's the question, definitely. Why don't they reject it outright, now, so the club can move on and function, knowing that MA is the owner for the foreseeable future.

It's not going through. Any excuse not to approve, now on to management structure. Next it'll be what the intend to pay with.

Good luck in court stating PIF are KSA when your own statement read as a company in KSA many months ago.

What difference does it make to the Premier league who makes the final decide at the club.

It's quite a big deal like.

Chopey is the expert on here. He even told us it's happening this week, as well as the 450 weeks before.

I cant agree with the 'any excuse not to approve it' vomit after they've been asked to clarify the management structure for the O&D test, like. It's the point of the fucking test. Sounds to me like a lot of back and forth until they're happy with the answers.

There's obviously a chance it gets to a point where the buyers' answers are not satisfactory, and they'd have to reject it, but that reads a lot more like they're being given the opportunity to ensure everything is in order so the PL can accept it. It's like when a teacher says "I cant tell you the right answer, but I can tell you it's not that..." and then you go back and change things until they accept it.

I cant agree with the 'any excuse not to approve it' after they've been asked to clarify the management structure for the O&D test, like. It's the point of the fucking test. Sounds to me like a lot of back and forth until they're happy with the answers.

There's obviously a chance it gets to a point where the buyers' answers are not satisfactory, and they'd have to reject it, but that reads a lot more like they're being given the opportunity to ensure everything is in order so the PL can accept it. It's like when a teacher says "I cant tell you the right answer, but I can tell you it's not that..." and then you go back and change things until they accept it.

Bang on :thup:

Guest chopey

What difference does it make to the Premier league who makes the final decide at the club.

It's quite a big deal like.

Chopey is the expert on here. He even told us it's happening this week, as well as the 450 weeks before.

Righto

Pressure from the govt is keeping this takeover alive, but it just seems absolutely incrediable that they can’t have a meeting and sort all this at once.

Seems like this will go on until someone finally gives up. It’s really looking like court battle and leaves club in complete mess.

This is just fucking annoying now. The PL are now reminding me of Jake in Blues Brothers desperately struggling to come up with an excuse

Richard Masters tonight: "I ran out of gas, I had a flat tyre, my tux didn't come back from the cleaners, a widow came in from out of town, she sent me a letter, it turned out they had a pirate channel, Qatar didn't like them, Amnesty International chipped in for some reason, some prick from the Guardian wouldn't shut the f*ck up, that sex-pest from Sky Sports did a blog, their management structure looked weird, I had to say no, IT WASN'T MY FAULT"

Not sure how the PL have taken 4 months and not nailed down who is running the club. Its been quite clear from the off PIF are the backers and Staveley will be doing the donkey work, for her share in this. I'm more intrigued in where the RBs fit in this.

Why do people think they're looking for an excuse? If they were looking for an excuse to reject the takeover they've allegedly had more than enough, it quite clearly isn't the case. If people didn't think they were going to check the actual ownership structure of the club, they're nuts.

Why do people think they're looking for an excuse? If they were looking for an excuse to reject the takeover they've allegedly had more than enough, it quite clearly isn't the case. If people didn't think they were going to check the actual ownership structure of the club, they're nuts.

Maybe check that week 1, at a push week 2. It's bollocks anyway.

I get why they need clarity on decision making, yet they sit back and watch our owner, destroy our club from the inside out and do fuck all.

Weird set of cunts them like.

Not bothered how Sports Direct have milked the club for years, free advertising at the detriment to the club, benefiting an external party. Nope, couldn't give a flying fuck.