Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Also suggests that the statement is coming from the club. Which can't be as positive as anyone is hoping for.

Exactly. Mimms’ itk comes from the club, the club have only released negative statements and in regards to Ashley’s interests, not the consortium. It isn’t going to be good news.

You do know Man City new owners used the clubs website to announce the takeover back in 2008. Ridiculous thing to try and twist it negatively

It's not man do you hand on heart expect it to be the takeover confirmed? :lol:

No, but I’m saying it’s ridiculous to automatically jump to the negative. “OMG the club only give us bad news” Are these people 5 years old. That’s not how things work

I’m saying let’s not jump the gun and just wait and see. If it is bad news it’s the end for me

Automatically? Fuck me you really haven’t been paying attention. Grow up man, you’re the only one acting like a child.

You really are a miserable twat :lol: fine it’s gonna be bad news because it’s been bad news in the past. That must be how life works in your view. Fair enough. I’m glad I don’t life my life like that.

U ok hun? X

Stop having a meltdown over it. Nothing you or I can do to control this. Someone wants to think it’s not happening, fine. Some thinks it will, also fine. I’ve been both sides, I just don’t see it any more. Relax, you’ll life your life better.  :lol:

Seriously :lol: you are the one going off the deep end :lol: hillarious

“I’m not putting myself in that position again” sounds like you need a hug ma man

I’m relaxed till we hear what it is.

Also suggests that the statement is coming from the club. Which can't be as positive as anyone is hoping for.

Exactly. Mimms’ itk comes from the club, the club have only released negative statements and in regards to Ashley’s interests, not the consortium. It isn’t going to be good news.

You do know Man City new owners used the clubs website to announce the takeover back in 2008. Ridiculous thing to try and twist it negatively

No, but I’m saying it’s ridiculous to automatically jump to the negative. “OMG the club only give us bad news” Are these people 5 years old. That’s not how things work

I’m saying let’s not jump the gun and just wait and see. If it is bad news it’s the end for me

Automatically? Fuck me you really haven’t been paying attention. Grow up man, you’re the only one acting like a child.

You really are a miserable twat :lol: fine it’s gonna be bad news because it’s been bad news in the past. That must be how life works in your view. Fair enough. I’m glad I don’t life my life like that.

U ok hun? X

Stop having a meltdown over it. Nothing you or I can do to control this. Someone wants to think it’s not happening, fine. Some thinks it will, also fine. I’ve been both sides, I just don’t see it any more. Relax, you’ll life your life better.  :lol:

Aye, going round calling people children because they don’t agree with you. Very relaxed.  :lol:

U ok hun? X

Aye, going round calling people children because they don’t agree with you. Very relaxed.  :lol:

Disagree all you want I just find the constant negative outlook very childish. Ignoring part info and facts that don’t tie in with your negativity.

U ok hun? X

Disagree all you want I just find the constant negative outlook very childish

For gods sake.

Btw I was manor park before manor park was born...

After sleeping on it, this will still happen. It’s just the ultimate pressure applied on the pl to do something. All eyes on the pl, think they are about to get burned.

Fucking Hell man  :lol: I love your optimism but you are like King Canute 

After all that's been said in the last 12 hours or so, financially unviable, walking away, victory for the oppressed it would be a bigger shitstorm if the PL now approve.  They  will look like they've been played and had their hands forced (or cut off) by the Saudi bullies 

It can't happen now imo

The Consortium have blown the lid off this and fans are about to fight back. Maybe not on here, but other avenues. They’ll fight for it, they’ll fight the PL and I think a few of the journos will get behind them now it’s close season as what else is there to do, but most importantly the government will have their say at some point and masters will find out he’s not appreciated and not the all powerful person he thinks he is.

If the pl are yet to have a formal withdrawal, and the consortium and Ashley are still willing to do the deal, then this is just pressure play, but they’ve gone all in from the off to inflict maximum impact. Pl aren’t going to be allowed to just walk away from this.

I was pretty much the only one saying it was still on the days after it was called off. But things change.

After sleeping on it, this will still happen. It’s just the ultimate pressure applied on the pl to do something. All eyes on the pl, think they are about to get burned.

After all that's been said in the last 12 hours or so, financially unviable, walking away, victory for the oppressed it would be a bigger shitstorm if the PL now approve.  They  will look like they've been played and had their hands forced (or cut off) by the Saudi bullies 

It can't happen now imo

The Consortium have blown the lid off this and fans are about to fight back. Maybe not on here, but other avenues. They’ll fight for it, they’ll fight the PL and I think a few of the journos will get behind them now it’s close season as what else is there to do, but most importantly the government will have their say at some point and masters will find out he’s not appreciated and not the all powerful person he thinks he is.

If the pl are yet to have a formal withdrawal, and the consortium and Ashley are still willing to do the deal, then this is just pressure play, but they’ve gone all in from the off to inflict maximum impact. Pl aren’t going to be allowed to just walk away from this.

I was pretty much the only one saying it was still on the days after it was called off. But things change.

Fair enough, we’ll agree to disagree until we hear what it is, if there even is anything.

Apologies for calling you a child :)

It can't happen now imo

Fair enough, we’ll agree to disagree until we hear what it is, if there even is anything.

Apologies for calling you a child :)

Fair enough, I hope you’re right.

It’s all good. Tensions are high is all

I've heard.................fuck all but this morning I saw 2 magpies with bread in their mouth whilst perched on a brown ale bottle.  They then did a mating dance which I interpreted as saying ......soon!

Just thought I'd let you all know.

It’s all good. Tensions are high is all

I've heard.................fuck all but this morning I saw 2 magpies with bread in their mouth whilst perched on a brown ale bottle.  They then did a mating dance which I interpreted as saying ......soon!

Just thought I'd let you all know.

:lol: when my wife was pregnant with my daughter, because we had lost two babies previously I became obsessed with seeing magpies :lol: saluting then left right and centre.

It can't happen now imo

It seemed that I was the only one saying it was still on, a lot of the time then, the amount of stick I was getting for keeping on saying it.

There does seem to be too much going on in the background for there not to be some truth in this, I can absolutely empathise with people thinking nothing but the worst, NUFC doesn't have nice things. I wouldn't say I have any confidence but I wouldn't say I feel negative towards it either, I'm keeping an open mind on the situation until we hear definitive news either way, anything else will just drive you mad. This limbo state isn't fair on anyone though, least of all supporters.