Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Obviously Penn was a problem but if I was an ITK I’d similarly feel harassed by the amount of people that keep talking about me, particularly through the @ feature or via unsolicited PMs.

What exactly is the definition of an "unsolicited PM"?

Obviously Penn was a problem but if I was an ITK I’d similarly feel harassed by the amount of people that keep talking about me, particularly through the @ feature or via unsolicited PMs.

What exactly is the definition of an "unsolicited PM"?

Unsolicited = not asked for

PM = Personal Message

I'd love to know who felt the need to both message Mimms for info and then message Penn with that info. Weird.

I thought I'd give this place a wide berth for a while because people seemed to be getting genuinely, real-life upset, and it was never my intention to cause such distress and hurt.

But I haven't posted on here in two weeks and people are still crying about me - that's not healthy guys.

That Swedish lad can ban me again now but for the record:

- anyone who ever thought I was actually Luke Edwards is deeply, deeply unwell.

- no-one ever leaked anything from Mimms to me (if an admin can see PMs they'll be able to verify). Mimms got upset because he realised that someone else had access to his 'source' and he got suitably embarrassed (his source being a notorious ITK gobshite from the Football365 forum, who posts all of Mimms' info a couple of hours before Mimms appears in here).

Goodbye and god bless. I love you all.

Guest Howaythetoon

We were going to hear something this week regarding an update over legal things, but that’s now on hold as the next update is looking major and hopefully a more final update on things before the actual takeover completes. The fact all seems quiet on the Middle Eastern front is a good thing! Hope, patience, soon. Ashley Out!

I'd love to know who felt the need to both message Mimms for info and then message Penn with that info. Weird.

I thought I'd give this place a wide berth for a while because people seemed to be getting genuinely, real-life upset, and it was never my intention to cause such distress and hurt.

But I haven't posted on here in two weeks and people are still crying about me - that's not healthy guys.

- no-one ever leaked anything from Mimms to me (if an admin can see PMs they'll be able to verify). Mimms got upset because he realised that someone else had access to his 'source' and he got suitably embarrassed (his source being a notorious ITK gobshite from the Football365 forum, who posts all of Mimms' info a couple of hours before Mimms appears in here).

What does penn have to do with it then?

Guest Howaythetoon

Wrong, you just went fishing. Tried to put 2 + 2 together and come out with 5. Mimms  is legit, you sir on the other hand are not and you’re are a cunt. I’m actually sorry for Luke Edwards being accused to be you! Poor bastard.

We were going to hear something this week regarding an update over legal things, but that’s now on hold as the next update is looking major and hopefully a more final update on things before the actual takeover completes. The fact all seems quiet on the Middle Eastern front is a good thing! Hope, patience, soon. Ashley Out!

Oh Really?

Guest Howaythetoon

Imagine that’s true :lol:

Who’s this supposed poster on football365 then?

Someone on here who reposts stuff from Mimms and Ando7 and passes it off as ITK on there would be my guess...

Guest Howaythetoon

Oh Really?

Yes

Guest Howaythetoon

Midds is Swedish?

Doesn't seem to be a cunt imo.

All mods are cunts

*Graffitis "A.M.A.B." on the wall of their headquarters*

Doubt it they are all illiterate cunts who couldn’t even make it to admin level! Like people with degrees working serving burgers in MacDonalds. It's a shite state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference!

Mimms never gave up any itk other than the third party legal stuff. He was super positive but cans in October and the shitney bruceton post shows he’s not buyer/seller itk. I’m not sure anyone is itk apart from those dealing directly with what’s going on. I heard from a source at the club it would be May and that turned out bollox.

Fwiw I reckon it will happen but when it does it will be a club/company statement and not a leak from another source.

Mimms never gave up any itk other than the third party legal stuff. He was super positive but cans in October and the shitney bruceton post shows he’s not buyer/seller itk. I’m not sure anyone is itk apart from those dealing directly with what’s going on. I heard from a source at the club it would be May and that turned out bollox.

Fwiw I reckon it will happen but when it does it will be a club/company statement and not a leak from another source.

I’d tend to agree with this. Mimms record wasn’t perfect tbh