Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Unpopular opinion, but I don't trust that Tyler, too much doesn't add up in his videos

There’s 100% something not quite right about him like, but his heart seems to be in the right place.

Absolutely, there's no one else knocking on doors and asking questions, I just don't think people should be hanging on his every word 🤷🏼‍♂️

Noticed my MP (Kevan Jones) hadn't mentioned this at all so figured it was worth writing to him.

Same (Nick Brown) emailed him stating how good potentially this could be for the river tyne area his area covers, 4+ businesses involved in the oil & gas sector.

Don’t even know who my mp is. Think it’s Alan Johnson or some other equally boring name.

Alan Campbell, Tynemouth?

Waste of time. He’s a Sunderland season ticket holder.

Checks out, no reply as of yet.

Don’t even know who my mp is. Think it’s Alan Johnson or some other equally boring name.

Aye I’ve  written to him never knew he was a mackem like, if I don’t get a reply my vote will be going elsewhere next time.

Well that’s me never voting for him ever again.  :lol:

Aye wants to bare in mind he’s in a very small minority around here if he is, and remember who he represents.

Aye wants to bare in mind he’s in a very small minority around here if he is, and remember who he represents.

Just get it out on twitter he’s a mackem scumbag and his votes will plummet next election.

Alan Campbell of Tynemouth won't help anyone. He hates NUFC!

Guy is generally a scumbag. He voted against the 2nd Tyne tunnel and also against the Silverlink roundabout and A1 duelling.

Had the misfortune of meeting him once before. He's an extremely bitter bastard. Hates NUFC or anything north of the Tyne for that matter. Openly admits it as well.

Alan Campbell of Tynemouth won't help anyone. He hates NUFC!

Guy is generally a scumbag. He voted against the 2nd Tyne tunnel and also against the Silverlink roundabout and A1 duelling.

Had the misfortune of meeting him once before. He's an extremely bitter bastard. Hates NUFC or anything north of the Tyne for that matter. Openly admits it as well.

Guy is a full blown Tosser.

He sent his son to Whitley Bay High school despite living right next to John Spence. He sent him there because John Spence doesn’t have a good reputation or OFSTED rating, or at least it didn’t at the time, where as Whitley Bay did.

If he was anyone else there is no way he would been able to send his kid to Whitley Bay over John Spence. Even if John Spence was full, he would have been required to send him to Marden, or Monkseaton ahead of Whitley Bay. It just so happens that both of those schools weren’t highly rated either.

To be fair, I don't think that makes him a tosser. Mind I'm not saying he isn't a tosser either, but every year my FB feed is filled with parents trying every trick they can to get their kid into whatever school they want. My sister is a teacher and has told me some of the shit parents pull.

Him actually being able to do something doesn't make him any worse than the millions of parents up and down the country who desperately try to do the same thing but just can't.

As I say, could still be a complete tosser, but that's not anything to get excited about.

To be fair, I don't think that makes him a tosser. Mind I'm not saying he isn't a tosser either, but every year my FB feed is filled with parents trying every trick they can to get their kid into whatever school they want. My sister is a teacher and has told me some of the shit parents pull.

Him actually being able to do something doesn't make him any worse than the millions of parents up and down the country who desperately try to do the same thing but just can't.

As I say, could still be a complete tosser, but that's not anything to get excited about.

I’ve came across him a few times, playing the system, and being a Sunderland fan aside, he’s still a fucking massive Tosser.