Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Don’t remember anything negative said to mimms really. Quite the opposite a few people put bets on the back of his info.

Only poor thing was someone giving info to imtts

If we wants info from him we need to ban IMTTS. He will come back with new user name he should be banned whenever members found him out.

As annoying as Penn/IMTTS is, you can't just ban him for being contrary to whatever the consensus is, that's ridiculous.

If he got around a ban using a new log in, than aye kick him out. If he's constantly being a dick against the rules, then aye kick him out.

In regard to Mimms, Mimms should just carry on, if what he hears is legit then he can rightly say 'i told you so'. But you can't ban someone for not believing him, that's just daft.

Exactly, Penn/IMTTS/Sean get called all sorts of things for going against the grain, one of them even gets a ban for it. But the people calling them cunts don’t. This place is a year 8 playground.

Areet, Chris/George.

Don’t remember anything negative said to mimms really. Quite the opposite a few people put bets on the back of his info.

If we wants info from him we need to ban IMTTS. He will come back with new user name he should be banned whenever members found him out.

As annoying as Penn/IMTTS is, you can't just ban him for being contrary to whatever the consensus is, that's ridiculous.

If he got around a ban using a new log in, than aye kick him out. If he's constantly being a dick against the rules, then aye kick him out.

In regard to Mimms, Mimms should just carry on, if what he hears is legit then he can rightly say 'i told you so'. But you can't ban someone for not believing him, that's just daft.

Exactly, Penn/IMTTS/Sean get called all sorts of things for going against the grain, one of them even gets a ban for it. But the people calling them cunts don’t. This place is a year 8 playground.

If you ever want your account deleted just give me a shout :thup:

Don't like the forum? Don't visit it. Easy.

Here man you loons, no one has "leaked" any information to me  :lol:

It just occurred to me that Mimms' source was one I also had access to (and if I elaborate on what that source is in here the usual suspects will end up getting upset and calling for bans again so I'll leave it).

Genuinely, if you catch the vapours reading my posts just pop me on ignore and save everyone else the hysterics.

It just occurred to me that Mimms' source was one I also had access to (and if I elaborate on what that source is in here the usual suspects will end up getting upset and calling for bans again so I'll leave it).

Genuinely, if you catch the vapours reading my posts just pop me on ignore and save everyone else the hysterics.

Bollocks. PM him in that case. Attention seeker.

Far easier solution than that

If you ever want your account deleted just give me a shout :thup:

Don't like the forum? Don't visit it. Easy.

I do like the forum, but enjoy reading other people’s differing views. Bans and name calling seems childish that’s all. Didn’t realise making that point would create so much heat.

On topic, I disagree with the IMTTS perspective. As I’ve said previously I think there is a coordinated effort to discredit the original directors test so they can position a different judgment and eventually push the takeover through. This is going to take plenty of time, especially if they end up in court. The timeframes are exactly what the NCSL guys are trying to reduce with any pressure they can generate.

Sure, he’s annoying. Just don’t get why he needs to be banned for it.

Tbh I agree I wouldn’t ban him. Think people should just ignore his posts. Don’t give him what he’s looking for

I don't have to ignore him it is Mimmis who got fed up with him. Thus we are not getting extra info from him.

You guys can be cool with no extra info for now or ban anyone who is against Mimms until takeover completes .

Tbh I agree I wouldn’t ban him. Think people should just ignore his posts. Don’t give him what he’s looking for

You guys can be cool with no extra info for now or ban anyone who is against Mimms until takeover completes .

:lol: Mimms=forum Jesus. I’m hoping he doesn’t turn out to be Charles Manson!

He does seem on the button re the fan driven action but I’ve not seen anything of note regarding actual takeover news. Possibly because nothing is happening or barring the real inner circle no one knows.

Wasn't he banned initially for doing what he's continuing to do now?

For saying he knows what Mimms' source has told him? Or for having a differing view?

I wouldn't say that IMTTS has a differing view as such. IMO, the tone of their posts has always been "I know exactly what's going on and you're all wrong".

All I can go on is what I see written on here and being honest, have always felt that Penn/IMTTS has had a source and their confidence always said to me that they must know something.

However Mimms has proven, I think, to be ITK.

As they are saying quite the opposite to one another, one of them is either lying, being badly mis informed by their source or taking an angle to wind people up.

I don't have to ignore him it is Mimmis who got fed up with him. Thus we are not getting extra info from him.

:lol: :lol:

You are deranged

Wasn't he banned initially for doing what he's continuing to do now?

For saying he knows what Mimms' source has told him? Or for having a differing view?

No.  But then you know that anyway.  As tedious as you are in here at least you engage with others and use other parts of the forum.