Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Do they know you Sean :lol:

:lol:

Considering I've been using the word 'goon' to describe these idiots for weeks now I'd say it's yet more evidence they are on this thread. Whitley Mag would know I'm sure.

I’ve never seen a more negative poster on this forum during my 16-17 years on here. A quick look on his previous posts and he hates everything about the club. Just log out, go for a walk and get some fresh air.

The efforts from some posters to convince us that this takeover is dead is just ridiculous.

This. Some folk just need to stop supporting this club (IF they in fact actually do), and go to a Man Utd or Real Madrid. Looking for, and continually posting negativity to simply belittle other fans and people who are trying to do good for the club is beyond comprehension.

It's entirely possible to support the club and believe the takeover won't happen. It's also entirely possible to support the club and think the letter to Boris Johnson was amateurish.

These things are not mutually exclusive.

Apologies in advance I know this will not be a popular move amongst some on here.

But after repeated requests from the Infinite Odyssey over recent days and weeks i’ve finally relented. I’m only to willing to help this poor lad fight his addiction, however I think at this point the best course of action is to feed his problem.

The condition I believe some have named it as ‘Wraithism’. So I’m sure everyone’s with me in wishing the Odyssey all the best, and feel free to direct any anger at myself.

Enjoy the vid fella.