Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Any reason behind his excitement?

He's hinted that arbitration is either ongoing right now or imminent (that word again) and that the panel might not be as unfavourable in its makeup as we feared it might.

The Big 6 will be sorting out the brown envelopes as we speak.

I hope the last line of that Shields article is true; i.e. that Ashley's had a bunch of offers from completely separate entities but he's knocked them back. Hopefully we get some resolution on the Saudi deal asap so we can move on one way or another. Really believe that the door is pretty well open to a change in ownership regardless of what happens with this.

He must be pretty confident of selling to the Saudis if he has knocked back other offers because at the end of the day, 350 million is 350 million, it doesn't matter who it's from.

That doesn't necessarily mean the other offers are £350m.  They might just be £250m from chancers who think Ashley must be desperate to sell because of the legal action he has taken.

Any reason behind his excitement?

He's hinted that arbitration is either ongoing right now or imminent (that word again) and that the panel might not be as unfavourable in its makeup as we feared it might.

Can't allow myself to get my hope's up again.

I still have to tell myself that until it's done, a mind can be changed, a mistake can be made, pressure can be put on, a bribe or a threat can be made.

It ain't over until.. etc etc

Just can't allow myself to be so disappointed again.

I still have to tell myself that until it's done, a mind can be changed, a mistake can be made, pressure can be put on, a bribe or a threat can be made.

Very true

I need to go shopping on way home tonight.

It's getting closer. Great (great) great times for us and NUFC are just ahead.

My message of "wait / just wait" has never changed, but I am thinking of adding "not much longer to wait" to that now !!!

Odin, Mimms, Loaves of bread, Kashoggi has lost his head,

Curry house, Flight tracking, Nick de Marco's in,

Luke Edwards, Gibbon mitts, twitter shopped Stavely's tits,

Food banks, early wanks, it's kicking off again!

We didn't start the takeover...

Odin, Mimms, Loaves of bread, Kashoggi has lost his head,

Curry house, Flight tracking, Nick de Marco's in,

Luke Edwards, Gibbon mitts, twitter shopped Stavely's tits,

Food banks, early wanks, it's kicking off again!

We didn't start the takeover...

Very good can’t beat a bit of Billy Joel.

It wouldn’t hurt this time round, kinda let this go a long time time ago, however chatter from certain folk has given me a slight hope , I agree with others this will be even sweeter if this happens , I’m in no rush yet it will happen I guess it takes time , massive fingers crossed for all who kept the faith, not scared to admit I thought you were all mad to keep hoping, I was wrong (it seems)