Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

I predict a letter from Amnesty and that Khashoggi's fake wife. Or could it possibly be that the thawing of relations between Saudi and Qatar finally fucken shit her up.

How can she be his fake wife? They were never married, he went to get documentation that he needed to marry her when he was killed.

Will there be a letter from her? Possibly if Qatar still want to block the takeover.

Let’s not start name calling and abusing her.

I predict a letter from Amnesty and that Khashoggi's fake wife. Or could it possibly be that the thawing of relations between Saudi and Qatar finally fucken shit her up.

How can she be his fake wife? They were never married, he went to get documentation that he needed to marry her when he was killed.

Will there be a letter from her? Possibly if Qatar still want to block the takeover.

Ok then ffs, fake girlfriend. Didn't Khashoggi's own family say they had never heard of her or seen her before. Ever.

Like I said, fake!

Ok then ffs, fake girlfriend. Didn't Khashoggi's own family say they had never heard of her or seen her before. Ever.

Like I said, fake!

She was actually filmed waiting outside the the embassy for him, for hours, while Saudi agents killed him and chopped him up. Stop embarrassing yourself and the rest of us with this shite.

Like I said, fake!

She was actually filmed waiting outside the the embassy for him, for hours, while Saudi agents killed him and chopped him up. Stop embarrassing yourself and the rest of us with this shite.

:thup:  :thup:

This from Kennedy in Shields Gazette live blog.

Had loads of messages/DMs/mentions re Richard Masters' letter, dated December 23, in which Newcastle United’s takeover arbitration against the Premier League is mentioned.

To be clear, he talks about 'arbitration proceedings'. The hearing itself has NOT, to my knowledge, started.

Progress, however, is expected in the not too distant future. Could it be good news for Newcastle United? Only time will tell, but we certainly hope so.

Like I said, fake!

Are you confusing her with the Egyptian lady who claimed they married in secret?

Had loads of messages/DMs/mentions re Richard Masters' letter, dated December 23, in which Newcastle United’s takeover arbitration against the Premier League is mentioned.

To be clear, he talks about 'arbitration proceedings'. The hearing itself has NOT, to my knowledge, started.

Progress, however, is expected in the not too distant future. Could it be good news for Newcastle United? Only time will tell, but we certainly hope so.

Stop being so negative mate. Always doom and gloom with you.

Stop being so negative mate. Always doom and gloom with you.

👍😀🦓