Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

f***ing hell man. 10 months ago we thought we were the richest club in the world, everyone buzzing their tits off in this thread. Look at the clip of it now, man.

It is depressing to think if it had gone through when it was supposed to then non of this would have happened.

Now we've had to live through another season of Bruce and a near certain 3rd Relegation under Ashley. The depths of how far we can fall are genuinely scary and I fear for the long term future of this club.

Unfortunately I wonder if the only way to not let it get you down is to detach completely.

Easier for some to do than others.

I said I was done with it all after the takeover was blocked but the flicker of hope has kept me watching this shit for months when I probably didn't need to.

So you just happen to have been told at 10pm on a Saturday night after a poor result.

You don’t have context and in your follow up posts admit it could be bullshit.

Forgive me for not believing you and thinking that it’s just part of the attention seeking behaviour you display on here.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror? Moron.

All the time mate.

If I’m a bullshitter then who better to know to call you out.

You are an attention seeker mate.

You go into threads and make out you are an expert on every subject, get people trying to discuss things with you and you have a condescending attitude.

You antagonise people people in a less direct way and theirs certain people who you aim your attentions on here towards in an attempt to bully them.

Your bullshit tonight is a new angle for your attention seeking needs and rather more direct than how you usually do it.

Good job we didn’t lose.

Got told through an unusual source (but not one to bullshit) that is 100% off now for what it's worth.

Would any one apart from the staunch few really be surprised if this was the case?

I'm on team Keith and I wouldn't be surprised if it was off. Not one whit.  ;) After all, we are Newcastle United.

However, everything we do know, from slightly more substantiated sources than Neesy's, is that Amanda Stavely is still trying to buy us. Until we get the official word to say otherwise, I will never understand why people claim with certainty that it's off.

It reminds me of those debates Dawkins and Hitchens used to do with the theists a few years back. Two blokes arguing over something we don't know the answer to.  :lol: